Reviews for The Wonders of an Accio
natta chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
That is obvious and something JK Rowling didn't think of for the blood wards. Do you know the other painfully obvious blood ward mistake that noone aside from me noticed.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
James being the secret keeper was actually a good idea. But how would Harry get even close to voldie before being blown to smithereens.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
The captives, the cup, and the golden egg probally all had charms on it to prevent accioing because that would be way to easy.
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
This is a wonderful story! I love it! I can't wait for the next one!
tati1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
*crows* I thought of the same thing! In fact, I'm working on a multi-chapter (not posted) where Harry summons the egg in the first task. It's nice to see it's occured to others too.
The pills go in your mouth chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
lmao, good stuff!

heres a plothole that annoys me, why try and cross a age line when you could just put you name in the cup using Wingardium Leviosa?
sylphil chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
eh, just why didn't i think of this before...? ;-) my favourite was the fidelius charm. and this was one i really didn't think about... it's so logical! i mean really, there's no proper explanation for why james or lily couldn't have been the secret keeper... as for the accio'ed things, well, i always liked the idea with the egg, but one could argue, that there may have been some protection wards, preventing the summoning of the egg (thus providing a more or less logical excuse for jk for illogical writing...)
PurpleRainbow chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Hillarious!
Voldy's Worst Nightmare chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
!

here's another plothole for the record:

*AHEM* harry is searching for the horcruxes with dumbledore right? Dumby has to drink that potion right? WRONG!

-plothole-

dumby and harry are on the island.

"i do believe this potion is to be drunk." dumby says.

harry, of course, has another idea.

"i have an idea!" he says,

"what is it?" dumby asks, confused and about to drink the potion.

harry steps back and:

"ACCIO VOLDAMORT'S HORCRUXES!"

then there was a large pile of them on the floor.

harry picks up some dynamite, puts it around the horcruxes, he and dumby get into the boat and harry throws a match at the explosives.

*BOOM*

horcruxes are destroyed, dumby's still alive and there was no time wasted.. which was a shame because if you waste time you have a chance to go to sleep or on a mega shopping spree like harry has done so many times before.

so... voldemort is defeated, harry and dumby are still alive and all death eaters join a convent school to repent there evil ways.

- end plothole-

yep, ACCIO is good!
Tinkerbell111 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
this was funny... yet stupid... yet really funny! why didn't JK Rowling think of this? oh yeah... so she could make lots of money... duH!
Klashfor chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Love this! I thought all this too! Love the plotholes.

Here's one for you:

The DADA teaching job is supposed to be cursed, right? So why do Fred and George and Hagrid already KNOW about Quirrel and what he's like? And why, in the second book, does Hagrid say they're STARTING to think the jobs cursed? They must have gone through eleven teachers already! At LEAST!

Does noone else see this!

-K
Spymaster E chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
A plothole you could do is the one in HP5. The scene takes place in the latter half when Harry uses Umbridge's fire twice. This was long after he got that mirror that could contact Sirius with him. WHy didn't he use the mirror. This is the first one that ever jumoed out at me, actually.
Spymaster E chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
This chapter was actually funny!
Spymaster E chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
For the record, Cedric DOES die in the original book. "Accio Ron"? You can't just *accio* friends. WHo thought he murderered Cedric? I just thought that they though that he was an attention seking "Prat", according to Rowling.