Reviews for Dream
fefe210 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
What a mushy story _
Ok so I was at the part where Ino had given birth to her second son and a was a line or two away from when they said they adored each other; and I thought,"How can I completely ruin this happy story for myself?"(ok so maybe I didn't think THAT, but you get the point). So my mind got to working and within a second it said,"What if... Like- What if.. What if the very last line of this story was,'And that's when Shikamaru woke up', and I died. If you did that; it would've beeen the most evil-est twist since forever and I would have died.
But thankfully they lived happily ever after and they love each other and ddjsbdgejckd bhai soenjdkd Bobbi CD msls gfs k
I love it _
enuj06241989 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
that was a great story..
hannah june chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
that was so nice.! great story..
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
So sweet! :D
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So wonderful! I want a dream like that to come true! Shikamaru and Ino are so perfect for each other! This fic brings them together so beautifully! I really like! Great work!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
The story is simply beautiful. im a dreamer too. I like the story and the meaning you put in there. I like how you described everything about dream with short sentences and the you described them with the story. Keep writing. ShikaIno lover!
ShikaInolove chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Really sweet story
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i loved it!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
this was a absolutely terrific story! i loved how everything referred to dream. and not only that .. but you were able to write out everything that ino dreamed. it was beautiful. i hope you write more for this pairing. your a wonderful writer!
PlentyOfFun chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
cute ! :) i love how ino and shikamaru gave a shot at her dream anyways ! and it's amazing cause everything came true :o i love it !
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was really sweet. I love how even though Ino is not Shikamaru's type, he still took a shot to make her dream come true and find happiness. Who wouldn't have a dream in marrying the hottest guy in Naruto! _
shika-ino-4evers chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw!

that was so cute!

SHIKAINO 4 EVER!
Dimly chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Man, I wish I could remember my dreams...you a great author!
German-speking-girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
thank you so much. now, after reading this story, i feel so happy. i'd like to read the other stories from you too, but it's late. i go to bed now and i hope to have a dream like this.

(sorry for my english. i hope you understand what i mean)
mintxrain chapter 1 . 3/27/2008