Reviews for Reconstruction
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Great Story!
christique chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
Wow, it really HAS been awhile, but I am so, so glad you've updated this! It's incredibly good, and I love your writing style! And your Ben, lol! I really feel bad for him, the poor guy! But you make me smile, even while reading Ben angst! Hope to see an update soon!
exitlight chapter 12 . 5/22/2007
This is really good. Is Ben going to kill Max or are they going to have a 'chick-flick' moment. Thumbs up!
Underthefires chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Amazing! I haven't read a fan fic as good as this one for a while! Keep updating!
timetowaste247 chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
I'm glad you started with a quick summary. It had been awhile and I didn't really remember what had happened so far.
FemmePhantom chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
Poor Ben. Perpetually broken. Glad your muse decided to pay you a visit, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Femme
purplebunnywabbit chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
This was fantastic! I don't know if I reviewed last chapter, I don't even remember reading it, but they were both good. This story has been written wonderfully! I like how you've been holding off pieces of information from us, making us wait. Odd considering how impaitent I can be :D Still, can't wait for more. It's so original or uncommon, whichever.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
I've been falling behind on my favorite fics! And this is one of them! Keep up the fantabulas work! Loved it.
lakergirl08 chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
Okay the Alec mystery has finally been solved, thanks for that, because I was getting extremly confused. Update soon, this is getting really good.
vballfanatic chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
omg im in luv with all ur stories! especially this one!
timetowaste247 chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
Ben is interested in finding more about Alec. I like how you described Alec as someone everyone just likes for some reason. Alec in the show always had a way with people. I think he was pretty much liked by everyone.
AngelKougaeri chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
Update soon, im all a tingling with anticipation!
src13 chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
I actually feel sorry for Ben...he's so confused and now he's suppose to kill Max too? Can't wait for an Alex/Ben meeting.
FemmePhantom chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Oh, the plot thickens. Yet another great chapter, it's about time that Max and Alec stopped dancing around each other (no pun intended). Keep 'em coming. Femme
FemmePhantom chapter 10 . 2/14/2007
Okay, so I finished "The Game" and I thought I'd see what else you'd written, when I found this. I love it, it's dark and there are plot twists. It KILLS me, though, that Max doesn't recognize Ben for Alec. I can't wait to see what happens when she realizes that he is Ben, or what happens when ALec realizes that Ben was getting all the lovin' instead of him. Great work, and update soon. Femme