Reviews for Not Supposed To Be This Way
Steffy-Lilac chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Very entertaining and satisfies the Seth/Kate shipper in me. Exciting, funny, romantic, the whole package!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Legair chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Hey Umbra!

I have got to say this story totally rocked, even if it was kinda short, but I think that's what appealed to me. Anyway keep up the good work and I'll bne on the lookout for more of your work.

Legair
Buffybot76 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Hi! I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your fic and do you know how hard it is to find a Seth/Kate fic? Believe me, I've looked! Well, I'm glad that I found this one. I wanted to ask if it was okay to link to this over on a Seth/Kate community that myself and a friend have made on Live Journal? Please let me know, and if you know of any other Seth/Kate fics, other than the ones on ffdotnet, then please let me know. _
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
WOW! I never thought I'd find a Dusk Until Dawn fanfic. I'm glad that you wrote it. It was awesome. I always wanted Kate and Seth to be together. Hmm, this movie was actually the beginning of my George Clooney obsession, lol
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ooh! Very good. Welcome to the fold...
Can'tBeYourSuperman chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Lol lovved the ending!

Perfect lol :P
Nina28 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Nice story...very interesting finale:)

A sequel would be cool, though:)
DayDreamNinja chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
lol, cute.
Can'tBeYourSuperman chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Aw only one chapter :(

And omg I love the very last bit at the end XD!
DayDreamNinja chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Another good story, there aren't many fics for this movie that I've found, and out of the ones I read, I definately liked this one the best. Good Job! (lol, now I sound like a teacher or something) o_o
Can'tBeYourSuperman chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Yay two chapters! Loved them both, can't wait for the next UD, make it soon please :)
luna-pendragon chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
this is really interesting i really hope you update
Buffybot76 chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Yay! Another update! I see the ball will start to roll next chapter with Seth's introduction, huh? I bet it's gonna be a doozy of an entrance too! Can't wait, please update soon!

Rose aka Buffybot76