Reviews for Distance Learning
The Imaginiteer chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
excellent thus far!
starrylaa chapter 24 . 10/10/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! You had the characters down pat and I felt I was actually reading about them. This fic was sweet and sexy and basically everything I could want in a Jim/Pam fic.
green4dragons chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
ok to start with I always like stories that focus on Pam after Casino night because Jim gets so many and it must have been devastating for her. And I like how with you we don't have to wait through Karen! The details are very nice as are the email bits...I've had emails like that with my best Jim-like friend. I think your bold setting got messed up though because the whole last half-ish was bold, also it was pretty long. Maybe consider cutting it into more chapters?

Great job.
Julienne chapter 24 . 5/15/2009
Adorable! You really captured the characters' voices and added elements to them that we don't really see in their work environment. Wonderful, wonderful AU.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I sat down at my computer at around eleven this morning and I just finished reading this story. This is excellent. The interaction between Jim and Pam is quite similar to the show. I shall now beg shamelessly for a sequel. While I wait, I shall read some more of your stories.
onetreefan chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
haha! too funny. i loved the end! you are so good. i love this story. i love how you developed the JAM!

onetreefan
Aryll chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
LOL! Wow. That was great. The interactions between Jim, his brother, and Pam. Loved it! You did a really good job with this chapter! I very muchly enjoyed it.
elvencherry07 chapter 24 . 5/19/2008
Hey, I loved your story! I really like how you captured the Jim/Pam dynamic perfectly AND the whole long-distance thing- like the really long phone calls, stupid fights on Sundays, and everything else... Also, I usually don't have the attention span to read long fics, but yours was interesting and cute all the way though. Thank you for making Pam not super-skinny or leggy or the possessor of lots of sexy underwear (AND the possessor of truly awful sweatshirts)!

Basically, this fic is amazing and you rock )
Jess x Loverr X chapter 24 . 4/9/2008
I am in love.

this was amazingg, but I can't believe it has to end there!

I hope there is a sequel.

I stayed up all night reading this.

it was freaking fantastic.
squintsquad03 chapter 24 . 1/7/2008
Ah, I love this story. Great ending.
hpdork22 chapter 24 . 12/10/2007
SO GOOD. Loved it. You should write a sequel! *begs*
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 24 . 11/25/2007
*blinks eyes* wow.. my eyes hurt... not because it was bad, mind you but because I haven't been able to stop reading it for the past 4 hours and 15 minutes... This was extremely well-written and I am impressed with your spin on Jim and Pam's relationship while he is in Stamford.

You seem to have really done your homework on this from the geography to the plot. I did find one error... On the double date with Kelly and Ryan, you mentioned Pam's date as "Tom" in that chapter but later on you call him "Allen" or something like that... I think in the series it was Tom (not 100% sure) but I just thought I'd mention that little plot hole.

You really spaced out the week that they're together and I like how you did that. I look forward to reading your future works!
nicolec chapter 24 . 11/21/2007
I loved this story. Have you thought of a sequel?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 24 . 10/14/2007
Awesome story! It was so good and filled with all of these perfect Jim and Pam moments that I just couldn't resist! I love your writing and look forward to any future Jim and Pam stories you might write ;-)
Scuddyrific chapter 24 . 10/5/2007
I read the whole story today and it was so great, I love loved love it! Saving to favorites!