Reviews for Running Together
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
It's been quite some time since I last read an X-Men fan fiction, much less a Kitty/Pyro one, but I couldn't pass it up and I'm glad I read it. It was a great introduction back into it. Plus, it was simply amazing. You made them change and grow and even though you did that, it fit them perfectly. Fantastic job! :)
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Some of the dialogue had little punctuation errors. This is how much I care. Not at all.

The story is AMAZING. There's depth and genuineness in the way they interact and in what they're saying. I think you've found some of the underlying truths that come out in their relationship, and you did it well. This was a journey well worth taking. Love it.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. This is a really good story. (I know it's just the beginning.) But the character sketches of both John evaluating who has been and who is now and then to see inside Kitty's head and the way she evaluates the world and how it's changed around them since Alcatraz...This is good. The writing is good. The story is good. The characters are good. You've got it all.
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Yay! Update! ...even though I'm like a month late, still yay! haha. Anyway. I really like this. It's really good, and I like how it's like all in the future and what they turned out as and whatnot. But *did* Kitty get the cure? I was a bit confused... or slow. W/e you wanna call it haha. Kitty said that she didn't but then she said that to phase in the background she needed to be able to phase. Anyway, update soon!

x3*Mary
Enrika721 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Hey, awesome job there! I loved it. It was a very good interperation of John. Most of the time people write him as having 'seen the light' and becoming a full out good guy, which isn't a bad thing, it just gets tiring after a while. But you had him give up on the Brotherhood, but not come crawling back to the X-Men either.

And I loved what you did with Kitty. She isn't innocent, she isn't naive. She's dark without being evil.

Instead of having one fall totally into the world of the other, you have them both come into a halfway place, less idealistic and more realistic. And I loved that!

Anywho, I'm gonna stop rambling now. Great, amazing job!

Kate
summerrrain chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Wow! This was just so excellent and I just enjoyed it so much.

You wrote both their characters perfectly, and this was just so well written and I just loved it.

I can't wait to hear more from you!

Great job!
pxlenno chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Perfect ending :] Bittersweet, but perfect nonetheless. Great job! :D
arliddian chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
That was a really excellent ending. I liked how they both knew each other so well, and how they just kept on walking together even when they were so angry!

There are a few spelling errors, but not too many. You might just want to keep that in mind for other stories :)

This is a great story, and I look forward to reading more Kyro stuff from you! :D
MJLS chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
aw aw aw :D this is so sweet ! I love it ! keep up the good work and update soon
HazyCrazy chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Oh I really really liked this! I was quite sad when it ended - I was expecting a long chaptered fic. But never mind that! )

It's so bittersweet, really, how they're both running from the past but now they can do it together. I thought they were both in character and glad to see the correction of John's last name ;) Hehe you're welcome for that!

Keep writing, I'd like to see more from you.
pxlenno chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow, great start; your story's so interesting so far :D I love it... update soon ;]
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey, real nice job on this. I love Kyro's and your's is really good. I'll keep my eye out for the update.

Kate
summerrrain chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This was so good! I cant' wait to read more! I really like how you wrote their characters. Great job!
Signal the Rifleman chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I really like it so far. I like the way you write, descriptive, yet not too descriptive where it gets boring. (at least to me) It has an interesting plot and I can't wait to read the 2nd part. :)
Levanna chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Interesting. I didn't think that Kitty was there when John was.. Very cool. Thought - why didn't Kitty phase when the men came up to her? Why didn't he phase through her? Read XI's novel - it's there you learn that Kitty's natural state is Phased, and that it's her conciousness that keeps her body intact. Fun thought. kk

Well done over all. :)