Reviews for Happy Birthday Rodney McKay
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think it's because I'm such an avid mcshep shipper that I find this fic so great. If you don't treat Rodney right, you don't deserve to have him. 3
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love both pairings dearly, but it's nice to read one where John has to realize he waited too long and made a mistake instead of Rodney.
Alana Colborne chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yeah, so... this story really deserves more reviews. No, REALLY. It was achingly heart breaking, and made me want to pick up Rodney and just *SMISH* him. I have a real weakness for McKay/Lorne fics anyway, and even though I normally stay away from anit-Sheppard fics ('cause I love McShep so much), this was one really well done and RATIONAL about the whole thing. Very well done! Wish I had been into this fandom when you had first written it!
Stelly chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! I'm not usually in to any anti-McShep. But wow! This was a really great take on Rodney moving on because of Sheppard's stubborn refusal to forgive Rodney for Doranda. Fantastic job!
Lanhar chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
oh man, i love that, the emotion and the way you write all three of them is fantastic! so easy to follow and it makes it very real...

lanna
first-rain chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
A pretty good story. Major Lorne and Dr. McKay are perfect for each other. For a while there, I was afraid it wouldn't work out. Glad it did :D.
Adra Lamia chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I love any stroy Rodney centric but this is a perl...

i loved it! and will probably rwad it again!