Reviews for Everlasting
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
nice chapter can't wait for the next one
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
nice start
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
cool
kidcrud chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
wow spelling and grammer problems but i have seen worse
cevgar chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I love Kanako as much as the next guy. Maybe even more. (I admit I'm a rare pairing whore) Right up to the point where she starts interfering with Haruka's attempts to hook up with Keitaro. Then she needs to die. ANYONE who interferes with developing Kei/Haru needs to die. Except for maybe Yuki Maehara from hawker 748's excellent "Blizzard". (All who wish Keitaro's sanity had lasted long enough to nail Haruka too, write a petition. Maybe we can get an epilogue.) Wait, whats this? Tsuruko and Amalla? O... tempting. Very tempting. Ok, I approve. I'm not terribly happy with the younger set, but if you even it out with plenty of Haruka, Tsuruko and Amalla, we've got a deal.
King of Darkness chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Not bad. I'll be waiting for the next update.
Nysk chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Excellent new story!

I cannot wait to see how everyone interacts and what their motivations are for wanting the stone. Their REAL motivivations
Innortal chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Cool mix.
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
mtsumi as an immortal without her fainting would be a real threat, but i kinda like the idea of kei getting an immortal harem
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
So far, so very good. I'm really enjoying this story, so I hope that you update soon. Peace Out!
dan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great story I hope you still writing it

It was really funny
John Hayabusa chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I think that this fic is a bit crossover, as Urd from Ah! My Goddess is in the fic and Kami-sama is mentioned. I want to find out who is this 'gypsy' person.

I love the fic and I hope you continue.
RudePropeht chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Heh heh, interesting story. Hopefully, you'll update soon!

...Or not. That's why Manga said hopefully.
Arnoldstrife chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
haha, NO NOT at all didn't expect that in the slightest. WOW, Really want to see how you go with this, the how timeline threw me in a loop and required a bit of rereading but, well what a creative idea. I hope you update soon!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hehe...and here I was wondering what old simmy was doing writing writing an Love Hina fic...FINNISH YOUR URD FIC FIRST!

PS. Nice fic! Please update soon...and your other fic too!