Reviews for Significance of a Red Clam
cute and fluffty
satomika chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
kya!

very cute!

i wish this was what happened in the episode
K chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
No words can describe the joy I feel but that fucking awsome I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Orphen and Cleo fan. Keep it up do more
Luna.gatuna chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Checha, jajajajajajaja muuuuuuuuuuy bueno. I remember this episode and I really hated Orphen in that moment for carrying about Azalie and not Cleao
Songbird of Night chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I know this is an old FanFiction, but I've recently discovered SSO and have fallen head-over-heels in love with it! And this FanFiction is no different! I loved the entire thing! It is very, very well written, descriptive, and in character and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Great job!

~ Songbird of Night
ficklejam chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
really loved this! :))
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
he has what he wants right next to him no need for a wish
a testament to improvement chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very good, very well written. I loved it. :)

Love

Allie
faithful19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
sad but good short one shot. i love cleo/orphen. i really wished that the anime had shown them get together. the 2nd season sucked.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
whoa bold go Cleao
natty chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
awesome job keep it up
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aie! This makes me want to re-watch. Actually, I only saw like a few episodes here and there and this episode. _ Im watching Revenge though. Anyway! This is good. )

-Rin
Z chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Nice work. I really like the end of that show and I think you wrote a nice twist. Good job!
silverpapercranes chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
love it! and ur version of sorcerer orphen, as we may call it, rox! love the kissin'! wahe,
supergirl-sparki chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really liked this chapter and I cant help but think that you have put the foundations down for a grate story. I know its a one off but you should extend it.