Reviews for Little More Than Faith
seriouslyxblack chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
ohmygod! a Roger/Mark fic that didnt make me cry! i'm so excited _ this story is great and i love your writing style. :D
faeriedust12 chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I like this story so much! I hope there's going to be more? I can wait, perhaps not very patiently, but I can wait if it means more lovely chapters like this :)
geekchic79 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
loved it loved it loved it

x
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
aw they're just so cute! I love this fic and I know u'll propably not thinking of updating anymore but please do so! I just wanna know how it ends! Loved it really
PBuG chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
I think I might have to injure you for not updating this in forever. This is freaking amazing. Usually I have one or two grammar issues I point out, but I see nothing to fix.
Oreovamp chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Love it so far!

The little scence from Friends was perfect!

Can't wait for the next Chapter!
55-Rue-Plumet chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
*squee* Sigh, that was so good... I wish it was an infinite number of chapters long. Heheh, I loved Angel and Collin's scheme.. *adds to favorite stories* Please please PLEASE write more!
skyline angel chapter 7 . 1/19/2007

THE BOYZ ARE TOGETHER!

This totally rocks... Keep up the amazing work!
LostInKaos chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
YAY! They be together... or almost... either way it makes me overly happy! Yay! *does happy dance* I can't wait until more is posted!
Stickittodamoneosis chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Aw.
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Aw! So sweet!
Kaatse chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
that's okay, take your time if you continue writing chapter that good. this is my favorite story of all times! I love the awkwardness and looming love, oh and coupling collins :D
LianaC chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Cute ;_; Mark being confused and frustrated and Roger being, "I hate to do this but watching him squirm is almost fun!" is too adorable. I really like this fic.
Kaatse chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
you know, I used to wonder that,too?

sparks to blaze up the fire of 'mark/roger'ness are always welcome :)

great first chapter.
skyline angel chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
aw... this fic is amazing! please please please update! i love it!

i really want to know what happens next... please? keep up the great work!