Reviews for Legend of the Triforce
DragonHunter21 chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
*clapping my hand* WOAH! THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT! MAKE ANOTHER ONE! I WANT MORE!
Knuckles chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I sooooo fucking hate you (figuretivly) you made Zoro-kun sound lick a wuse...but you are a good wrighter.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
In my honest opinion, this story should have at least 100 reviews. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
I love this story!
Amazing job!
anon chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Why isnt the skeleton dude in this?
Shadow chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
good story can you please make a sequal like have them end up in ocarina of time and confuse the link in that one with the one they met
blaire1997 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i've never thought i'd see the day when luffy would meet link but this is amazing
Kenshin El chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
this story is good
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
in this chapter you made it really like usopp! ya know, at the part when usopp is doing "Usopp Hammer!" in the middle somewee you should have put his rubber band attack thing like he always dose! that would have been hysterical!
Mysterious Panther chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
Wow just wow! A amazing story with A great plot line and characterization of the original characters! I'm sorry that you didn't get the reviews you deserve but I hope that a lot filled with people will discover this story and be amazed as I was! Haha X) atleast. I'm not the only one who likes one piece females to be the damsels in distress. Anyhoo I am very grateful and thankful that you continued the story when only 2 reviewers have been with you all the way through. Thank you so much ! :)
Komada chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love the story kepp it up.
GameJunkie7 chapter 21 . 9/1/2009
NO! It can't be over! This story was so epic don't put yourself down and all that it was amazing! It kinda reminds me of the plot idea I had for a Fairy Tail/One Piece crossover since the characters and the overall theme are so similar it would be a perfect fit since Natsu the main character of FT is practically referred to as a clone of Monkey D. Luffy in his mannerisms, beliefs and overall stupidity and simplicity only unlike Luffy he has a specific weakness...the inability to tolerate any kind of transportation...including being carried lol. Anyway this story was amazing and I can easily imagine a sequel to it only in that case it would have to be Link who ends up with Luffy and his crew due to either a dimensional paradox...dark magic...or a desire to see them again mysteriously granted through some magical means unintentionally on his part. Anyway you showed amazing descriptive talent throughout this story and it was almost like I was reading a manga rather than reading text. Oh and I'm sure you know already but Luffy and his crew were royally defeated by Shichibukai Bartholemew Kuma and scattered across the Grand Line and currently there is a war going on between the pirates and the world government (Boo WG!) and Luffy managed to escape the Ultimate Prison the undersea Gaol Impel Down thanks to Mr. 2 Bon Clay sacrificing himself again but this time he will die...sob he was a true character...even though he was somewhat weak his bonds of friendship would have made him an excellant Nakama! That aside crazy things are happening I'm sure you know already but as a fellow Once Piece obsessed fan I just had to blab about it I hope I didn't spoil anything for you.

If you can make it better do it don't make excuses! If incorrect grammer is required do it! Aim for the essence not the perfection!-GameJunkie7
JakeCrusher chapter 21 . 8/19/2008
Well ended
JakeCrusher chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
Just when Link seemed to be getting the glory Luffy stole the spotlight. Oh well it is still a finely written chapter.
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I've got no question or bad things to say about this or the previous chapters.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »