Reviews for Another Suitcase in Another Hall
terentule chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Great fic! It was so sad, but still positive. I can imagine he could have done something like that. I love that he wouldn't let their things to be destroyed. Thanks!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh my God! That was awesome! Brilliant! *cries* That is so sad! I love the ending, that last word! Connects brilliantly!
Doc chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Absolutely brilliant... like all of your other stories, you have written this one beautifully. Everything about it... it is so bittersweet... so sad yet uplifting at the same time. I am still finding it extremely difficult to imagine the Doctor without Rose. But you have written it in such a way that they will always be together. Your description of his pain and loss is heartbreaking, and you have done justice to all of the characters. You are a fantastic writer and I have really enjoyed reading ALL of your stories... you give us hope that one day all will be well again... they will be together...so thank you. I don't know what else to say... only keep up the absolutely brilliant work and please, please write many more equally excellent stories very soon. I look forward to seeing your name on the updated list!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh, gee, thanks, you made me cry...

But only cos this was a nice little fic. The song was almost ridiculously suitable, while the idea of him collecting up all their really personal items was lovely. I've actually been thinking about the fact that Jackie and Rose now have no memories of their past and finding it really sad, but your idea made it slightly better...

So, yeah. Nice. :D
Alecat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I'm really crying now... I don't know what to say... but I can see this happening... Great work.
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh God sorry it's taken so long to review- I've been away having an interesting time in Madrid...yeah. Anyways, great story. It wasnt depressing but it was still sad so it was great! And the fluff just made it fantastic! Looking forward to more of your stuff son!
cheri1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
i loved this so much! i love another suitcase in another hall. it's my favorite song from evita. it's a perfect song for this story and i can picture the doctor doing this before he contacted rose. great job!
sarijw chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I absolutely love it. One of the best post-Doomsday fics I've read.
CrudeLogic chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh wow! And wow again. I loved the plot of this story, just the general way it was laid out made it immensely interesting! It was sad, but all the more beautiful for it. It made me smile too, albeit sadly, but that’s a good thing J The Doctor was written to perfection, you used just the right mix of all of his emotions for that kind of situation. The structure of the story was fantastic and kept interesting throughout. I loved the ending, the idea that he searched for her, and that she was a ‘warm bright presence’ to him. The idea of using the 'Rose.' at the end was the perfect touch, and I loved it. I hope to see more writing from you soon, as I love reading your stories. As always,

Hunter.
vands88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Another beautiful fic! I love how the Doctor couldn't let go of the Tyler's old possessions, I can just imagine him taking down the photo of his 9th self and Rose and taking it with him. A well written and truly excellent piece - bravo!

Urgh, I sound like Harriet Jones.
talkingtothesky chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow, that was very, very good! Okay, understatement of the century there...FANTASTIC! This seems a very likely scenario and I think it would have made me happier to have seen this in the episode as well as the beach! The song goes surprisingly well with your story, and adds to the feel a little more. Well done! *favourites*
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
::sigh: I really shouldn't start my day with melancholy. Really. Especially when I have to go to a job I'm tired of.

But this is such well-done melancholy.

Now you need to come up with an antidote. :-)
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Liked it very much. I am a huge ALW and Evita fan and that is the perfect song to use to describe the situation.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
You're quite welcome. Actually I thought this story was quite angsty. The Doctor going back and getting all the precious things from Jackie's flat. I could really see him doing that.
more-than-words chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*cries* God... love it. It's gorgeous and lovely and SAD! I could go on a while but since it's likely to end up a choked-up, insane ramble I won't. I'll just say that it's absolutely fab and beautiful and heartbreaking and somehow just RIGHT. Well done!

Jenni x