Reviews for Normal
balaustine chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I LOVE the idea of Allison and Claire together! And you captured them together perfectly. I wish you'd add on to this, or write a multi-chapter fic with them.
Ij chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
ew...this was so gross

i threw up in my mouth

they are not gay...messing with a good movie

sicko
alBBie chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hmm... I'm not really sure about this. I can't really tell how it's going so I look forward to an update.
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Well that wasn't so bad! hahahaha

I'm still getting the hang of this whole slash thing. But I think you guys are doing a pretty good job. :)

I think I liked how you flipped the tables and made Allison the more 'experienced' one of the two. Everyone sees her as so naive and (I could say almost socially retarded)...but you made her seem more mature, which I liked.

I also liked Claire drunk, lol. And yes, she does sound a lot like Brian. hahaha. It was good, and the image of the two of them trying to dance was just too funny.

Anyhow, good story. I'm glad you got around to doing it. I hope to read more from you soon!

Kristen
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I was hoping that someone would do this, because the femmeslash thing intrigued me a lot when I saw it mentioned in one of the forums.

And I don't know. I had tons of things to say a couple of minutes ago, but I've lost my inspiration, lol. Sorry. But I want to tell you that I liked this, you did a great job and you mantained faithful to the character's personalities.

Oh, I have a question! I didn't get something, sorry, I'm kind of dumb heehee. John wanted to date Claire and she didn't? I didn't get that, or maybe she did want but he didn't... I don't know, lol.

So, that's it. I liked this, but you already know. It's good to see people around here who have to guts for writing something different.

Bye! Keep writing!

Ivanna
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Yay, you did it!

I really liked that whole first paragraph. I think you kept them in character by having them so nervous around one another. Both of them would definitely be intimidated by the other, for different reasons, and I think you did a good job showing that.

I definitely enjoyed Drunk Claire. You're right, there was a touch of Brian in the way she was acting, rambling on and giving too much information. I could picture it really well.

Two pieces of criticism. One, the girls referred to him as "John" in the film, not Bender. Two, I would have liked to see the kiss fleshed out a bit more (I know, I always say that). But there wasn't much description, either of their physical actions or of Claire's thoughts while it was happening. Though, I do love the part about "girly impulses". I smiled when I read that, probably because it's true.

Really good job, Elena. Can't wait to see what you do next.
egg chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Hey

although i cant really imagine it

thats what fan fictions for

i liked it and having claire drunk was a good way for it to work without being out of character

Alison talked a lot

aha

are you back from the thing?

Good work