Reviews for Not Ever
hersheygal chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
OMG! that is so sweet! great job! and I love that song so that was awesome too! I hope you write more jate fics soon!
hersheygal chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Aw! great chapter! yes Jack! go find Kate! lol!
hersheygal chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I can't beleive I never saw this before! This is so good! yes Kate go talk to Jack! hehe!
kara chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
nice one again em! u really have atallent there!
Rogue Vader chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I'm so excited to see you wrote a Jate fic, especially since you read it so faithfully! ;)

I really enjoyed your story and we definitely need to see something like it on the show VERY soon. I hope you continue to write Jate and post it for us all to read.
disfordanielle chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Aww that was so sweet ;) Luv the lyrics...nice way to end. I give this story 5 stars!
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Cute. You made a little mix up though. You said that jack couldn't stand lying to Kate, but later he was thinking about when they whent to trade Henry for walt, at which point kate obviously knew about henry.

I love anything Jate!
Vote14Caskett chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
aw, loved it!
Jate-JoDe chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
aww and the lived happily ever after. very cute, hope something simular like this actually happens on the show. well done

Ella
NYR88 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Aww cute ending...nice story...
Audio Pineapple chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
It's really good - looking forward to the final piece.
Jate-JoDe chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
run Jack, run tell her you love her. aww really cute and awesome. please more.

Ella
disfordanielle chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
This chapter was better than the first ( well it is Jack :D) Good work...update soon
disfordanielle chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was really, really well done! You captured kate's feelings well...thought Sawyer was a little OOC tho
jadajadajada chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Well this is a nice one! I really like it:-) I hope you update soon...

Ida:-)