Reviews for Vampire World
Maister chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
wow! even though it's short it had and is very detailed! wow and it also showed the emotions very well! i absoultey love it! its awesome!

can you write more one-shots?
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really good! _

~*momoxtoshiro*~
someonecool93 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I love it, but it's too shorrt... -3-
Zaiaku Dyuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
{Wow this is} I really like your writing style it reminds me of poetry. {very interesting}
Desastrus chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Nice!
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Woosh! That was the smex!
Pink Hi-Lighter chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
x.x write more! oh and i loved it, even though zero x yuki is not my favorite paring
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
YAY! Vampir eKnight fanfiction! I love this pairing and I love the spunk you gave Yuki! It is quite good. But a little short but thast good too since I hate one-shots that drag on far longer than they need too
Fayephoenix chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That's nice :) I love Vampire Knights!
sango92 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow very good! it is a very good and visual chapter i can see ( i am assuming that this is yuki talking) yuki actually feeling this way and thinking this. i so hope that she can find happiness update soon!
sesshoumarusmoonbeam chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Woot! Another VK ficcie! I like it so far, but I'd really like to know where it's going.. So hopefully, you'll continue it into something.. Otherwise, great job! -
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Make it longer. It has potential to be great, but... as of now? It's lacking.
Mimiri07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I love Vampire Knight its one of my favorite stories. I just received Shojo Beat yesrterday and was thrilled when Aido said that Yuki belonged to Kaname because he had saved her life i just love it! I dont know who to cheer for Kaname or Zero i love them both!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I like.
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very nice story! I hope you continue it (even if you don't want to, I can still wish!). Anyways, I loved it! _ & X_X