Reviews for Tempered in Water
SUTFH chapter 6 . 7/28
Damn, that guy that was writing the letter caused somr feels
Tony McNucklz chapter 9 . 6/28
you should continue this story. not many writers take the time to develop characters like you have. even Sakura is well written which is a rarity on this site. plus I really want to see how you handle the preliminary tourney and the training month. and the invasion arc. and after that. just please start writing again.
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 6/28
great start. top notch writing. heart rending without overdoing the weepy while still keeping with the concept that ninjas have to actually kill the enemy. and a well wrought twist of character for naruto. looking forward to the next chapter.
Sakura is as irritating as ever.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/22
Too baad the story was abandoned.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 1/26
Thank god for your common sense. Nobody needs Sasuke 2.
Tyrannitor chapter 9 . 1/12
This is by far the best story involving Haku as a main character. To fully explore the psychological depths of a person who sees themselves as a 'tool' is fascinating to observe, and I was honestly on the edge of my seat the entire time. The angst at finding out that the shinobi world is not fun and games was beautifully done. It's truly a shame that you haven't continued this story, because you're a master at writing good characters.
MandM chapter 9 . 1/4
This fanfic is really good! There are so few fanfics that describe the true, brutal life of a shinobi. Your fic does it really well, while also exploring the psychological conflict. Please update this :) I really like it
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Gold2King chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
This is definitely one of the better Naruto ficus out there. Plenty of drama, inner turmoil and worldly struggles without ever sounding whiny or overly melodramatic.
onlytoask chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Great story. It's unfortunate you abandoned it.
ulfark chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
hmm i was kinda hoping that sakura would quit being a ninja. not because i hate her or want to see her fail but because it would be original. she has quit before in other fics but it was always in the background. just tying up loose ends if you will.

this was an in depth look at her thought processes and up untill that unrealistic fight with kankurou i was quite happy with its conclusion. it's a hidden character death in a way because she won't matter as much in the rest of the story. it would also be a relatively painless way to break naruto's obsession with her. if he never sees her then he won't think much about her and eventually forget her.

so the sub plot had a lot of potential in that regard and i'm kinda sad that it didn't happen. it would have combined nicely with the realistic reality you created. or at least the grief turmoil and grudging acceptance of killing.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Great story man, hope you post new chapters soon!
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Yeahhhh, Haku's obsession is definitely unhealthy. I like that you're exploring the psychological side-effects of Haku surviving without Zabuza, which the few other stories I vaguely remember reading that included Haku coming back to Konoha with them without Zabuza didn't do. You've definitely earned your Mature rating. On a related note, is Naruto ever going to get that counseling Kakashi said he might need? I was surprised it was even brought up, considering the notorious lack of counseling in the Naruto world. Also, I'm wondering if you're planning to have Haku replace Sakura on the team, since Sakura seems to want to leave and Haku wants to go everywhere with Naruto.

In this chapter I saw "suite" where it should be "suit" for the second or possibly third time in the story, and there was a "quite" that should be "quiet".
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 5/9/2015