Reviews for Tempered in Water
I'mBadAtUserNames420 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I've read this like two times now, still love it! I have a dream that one day there will be an update!
Kyoya hatake chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
It's kinda sad that such a great story, made by such amy amazing writer is essentially dead. I really liked this one too... oh well...
Tony McNucklz chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Re-read this. again. still really want to see more. It really is very well written and durn it all that it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Stupid. Why go through all that to have haku still alive. He freaking wanted to die.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
This...is the darkest naruto fiction I've read
My god, the emotions and feels in this are unreal!
SUTFH chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Damn, that guy that was writing the letter caused somr feels
Tony McNucklz chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
you should continue this story. not many writers take the time to develop characters like you have. even Sakura is well written which is a rarity on this site. plus I really want to see how you handle the preliminary tourney and the training month. and the invasion arc. and after that. just please start writing again.
Tony McNucklz chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
great start. top notch writing. heart rending without overdoing the weepy while still keeping with the concept that ninjas have to actually kill the enemy. and a well wrought twist of character for naruto. looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Sakura is as irritating as ever.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Too baad the story was abandoned.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Thank god for your common sense. Nobody needs Sasuke 2.
Tyrannitor chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
This is by far the best story involving Haku as a main character. To fully explore the psychological depths of a person who sees themselves as a 'tool' is fascinating to observe, and I was honestly on the edge of my seat the entire time. The angst at finding out that the shinobi world is not fun and games was beautifully done. It's truly a shame that you haven't continued this story, because you're a master at writing good characters.
MandM chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
This fanfic is really good! There are so few fanfics that describe the true, brutal life of a shinobi. Your fic does it really well, while also exploring the psychological conflict. Please update this :) I really like it
TokusatsuLuv chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Gold2King chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
This is definitely one of the better Naruto ficus out there. Plenty of drama, inner turmoil and worldly struggles without ever sounding whiny or overly melodramatic.
1,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »