Reviews for Tempered in Water
josh148513 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Great story
Please finish
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
You suck! Naw, I'm just messing with you. This is one of the best stories I've ever seen, so far at least. You captured their emotions, something many find impossible, nearly perfectly. This has alot of potential.
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
very good
MagykjayEmmax chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
This is a beautiful, yet somewhat morbid masterpiece! I found the plot and character development so intriguing. Also, a lot of the plot ideas were quite original and well thought out. In all, a story I have come to love! I am truly looking forward to the next chapter!
RElarax chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
miyucamui chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
You're an amazing writer.
AbbaWadduheck chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
its a sad thing to see such a well written story discontinued, but i thank you for the good read. its hard to find good storys like this in fanfiction-even in professional writing.

im sure ill be re-reading his story in the future even just to refresh my mind from shitty storys on this site, thank you for that xP
Deofiro chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
When I finished the first chapter and noticed the NO YAOI i had assumed that you had made Haku a boy and that is why there was a warning but thank you for making Haku a girl she is better as a girl and then there the fact that naruto is taking things seriously from the start nicely written i expect more awesomness from later chapters when i read them

-Good Job
dimriver chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Nice story. The only thing I don't get is Naruto wanting to get out of debt, by going into debt with Iruka.
Mountainsage72 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
normally, I don't bother to review, but this has triggered several emotional responses, so I wanted to say, good work.
Falcon-Rider chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I have no clue if you'll ever update, but if you do receive this review I wanted to thank you for the wonderful story, incomplete as it is. I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Just Passing By chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Well, regardless of what other people say, I loved the emotion here, especially at the end. For people who look at these reviews, I'm going to highly recommend listening to "Adagio for Strings," by Samuel Barber, while reading the scene between Haku and Naruto at the end. I really feel like the writin captures the music and vice versa.
sensoray chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
I really like the story and I hope you will get back to writing and updating again soon. Hope inspiration strikes you!
Fresh C chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism for this story since it's very well written, and you convey the emotion of your plot very well. I genuinely felt for each of the character's plights (except for Sasuke... he really doesn't get much development outside of what was already established in cannon, and you make him slightly more of a jerk than before... but only slightly).

I will say that there were some very minor pacing issues right before they returned from wave and then before the waterfall mission. Some of that could have easily been handled with less of a word count (unless you were setting things up for the future), but those chapters were still entertaining regardless.

Also you do use some of pet peeves in your story. (the repetition of the phrase "Precious People" despite the fact that no one ever uses a phrase like that in real conversation. Also having all the jutsu in Japanese. I understand doing it for some of the more well known ones and the names of fighting styles but it kind of impeeds the reading process).

Despite any minor gripes I might have with the story, this has been really well done and is quite entertaining. It's too bad that you're probably not going to continue it. But if you do decide to continue writing this story, or any other story for that matter, you'll have a dedicated reader in me.

You do good work.