Reviews for Tempered in Water
Deal-wit-it chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
so hakus a girl
J chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
This is a refreshing new approach to a NaruHaku relationship, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Please continue this story soon.
Ibozun chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Excellent chapter and the story is truly good so far. The explanation on Naruto 's current level and his past as well as many other passages are well written and believable.

i don't really know were you plan to take this story but so far it's very interesting so i hope you'll update soon.

Great Work.

Ibozun
anti-thule chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
0,0 wasn't expecting that one.
Al chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Really well-written. You do an excellent job of developing the characters, even when dealing with a well-worn concept like Naruto's first kill or kills. Haku turning out to be a girl is always fun too. Looking forward to more.
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Wow! It's hard to believe you're an amateur writer based on how well written this fic is. You are doing WAY better than alot of authors who have lots of works (some bad authors even have up in the 50's). This is a wonderful fic, and I hardly find any mistakes, which is impressive because I've read stories that have several obvious mistakes even after being beta'd (?) twice. I've waited forever for a good NarutoXFemaleHaku fic, and even if that's not what you're doing here this is still the first fic about where Haku lives that is of such outstanding quality. Kudos to you! ;) I've just added you to my favorite authors list and I encourage you keep up the outstanding work you've been doing, even in just these two chapters. Feel free to e-mail me anytime to help proof-read your work or provide advice, for I am really intrested in this story and any other works that you might decide to write.

Well, good luck to ya, keep up the good work, and please update soon! This story has so much potential that I'm anxious to see where it will go.

P.S. As far as pairings go, you seemed undecided in your comments after ch.1 and I'm a fervant fan of the NaruTayuya and NaruFemHaku pairings, and since you stated that Sound/Anybody were out, I vote for the NaruHaku hook-up. It just seems perfect since they're so much alike, and it fits with your story well, after making Haku a woman and all...(sorry for my rambling...XC I just get so excited about good NaruHaku stories XD !)
Meca Vegeta chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
great story
firelordeg chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
wow this is a fantastic story i love it please update a.s.a.p. also i would enjoy it even more if you paired haku and naruto together so please do that it is a rare paring that i realy enjoy reading
Kishi shirei-kan chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter. Also I like the fact that your not having them jump right into the relationship like a lot of Narutoxfem. Haku stories I've read. Keep up the good work. I hope to see the third chapter soon.
LINKed up chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Very good story you got going. You've got good characterization and everything. I can't wailt till you crank out the next chapter. Update when you can.
ShenobiKageKitsune chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
aw not a cliff hanger HELP SOMEONE ANY ONE anyway its all in all a pretty good story cant wait for the update and i hope naruto will continue to learn more from kakashi and the way kakashi handeld naruto before sauske left as a sencei was simply apauling
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Good start so far. I really like your characterizations. It will interesting to see what you have happen next and how Haku's presence will change things.
Praeceps-UK chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Well I'd say this is definetly gonna be in my favorites, this fic's pretty well written, can't see any mistakes and has got a great plot.

So Naruto will have several relationships then eh? I wonder who he'll get, obviously you're leaning towards Naruto/Haku and Naruto/Sakura, I'll just have to wait and see.

I like the changes you've done with the bridge fight, it's a good turning point for Naruto to change too, him getting mature and all that and being more serious with his duty as a ninja.

Hehe lucky Naruto seeing Haku's cleverage _. So I expect there should be quite a bit of interaction between them two in the next chapter, I'll look forward to it.

Hope you update soon.

Prae
BigQuise chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
I guess next chap. Nice, by the way. I was wondering where Haku was going to appear, but Water Walking this early? Are you going to do the Chuunin exams and everything?
BigQuise chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hmm, so when do they realize Haku's a girl.
1,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »