Reviews for Tempered in Water
obliviandragon chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
awesome chap man keep um coming...oblivian
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
this is cool naruto/fem haku pairing pleaze
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
I really hope Haku and Naruto bond together since they led similar lives until their precious person took them in. Quite frankly I hope they become friends first before anything else devlopes. Will Sakura be jelous of Haku's looks and skills?
Hourou shunketsu chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
cool!
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
interesting
Gemcraft chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
uh sakura has too little chakra to do water walking any way nice chapter
liboy36031 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
ugh... is this gonna be a naru/haku?
aledeth chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Very well written. I'd like to see where you will take this.
KoreanShinsa chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Alright, first things first, I think this fic is really well written and you shouldn't sell yourself off as an amateur writer(I think you write pretty well actually). Anways, the plot and everything are well and intact, and none of that hurried feeling that some writers convey into fics.

I like the whole female Haku idea, but I've only been able to find a few of those and even fewer of them make sense. I think your's is one of them. It's really logical of how Haku would pass as a boy and until you actually revealed Haku was a girl, I thought he was a guy(had me fooled the whole time .'). Also, the idea of Naruto's first kill during Wave Country Arc a pretty intriguing one.

I hope you'll continue to do well with this story, you have my full support!
Kadessor chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
well good story its written and explained well plus i liked it so please continue c ya later
PraeterMortalis chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
added to favorite and story alert.
naruto1fan chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
yes female haku and naruto
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
yosh
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
hmm...in Chapter 2...Sakura will think on that talk..

about how that NO to Naruto would haunt her in the years to come,

as, while she only knew loneliness in what to love refers, Naruto,

after ending his crush in her, found real love in Haku, while he

became one of the most powerful nin in history...

I can see her after Sasuke's defection, looking to the loving pair

of Haku and Naruto, with a smile in her face, pain and loneliness

in her heart, and asking herself "What if i had said yes to him then?"

talk about mindfucks, no?
airstep chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
soo curel to end it mid sentence. good story really! I'm not gonna say "believe it" cause its not in my dictionary.

Oh you sure write alot too in the short amount of time between chapters. Heck my chapters are only half as long and it usally takes me a few days to get it completed, of course that means after i'm done with work.

Keep er a going.