Reviews for Tempered in Water
Nigh7 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
hehe naru/haku?

update soon
CGS chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
I liked the Sakura/Naruto interaction, especially Sakura actually showing feelings towards Naruto. It sort of annoys me to see in fics that Sakura is shallow and just 'dislikes' him or Sakura showing like towards Lee but not Naruto, since they're simillar type characters.

Haku's a girl, poor Sasuke, he's about to become the laughing stock of the village...

Random Ninja1: Hey, did you here about the Uchiha's last mission?

Random Ninja2: Yeah, he got beat by a girl. Then that Uzumaki brat went and beat her.

Kiba: What? Sasuke got beaten by a girl! HAHAHAHA!

Shikamaru: So, Sasuke, get beaten up by any girls lately?
Citan chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Nice fic. Also liked the length of the chapters though i would prefer a faster update with half the length of this one... Well hope it turns out to be (or ends with) Naruto/Haku since she's female... its quite rare here... Have you got the fic already planned out or just making it as you go?
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Again, great great chapter.

Extremely deep characterizations of Sakura and Naruto. Lots of surprising moments

Naruto's evolution in this story is quite astounding. I'm actually surprised Kakashi is sucha good sensei in this story as well.

Again, amazing work. A deep well thoughtout story with fully 3D characters and realistic interactions
LiYinBlake chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Its good to see a more serious Naruto, but did you have to go the fem-Haku route? Even though i dislike fem-Haku, i like your story so far, so i'll keep reading it. But update soon, okay?
BendFire chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Wow this is a really good story. I hope you go with the Naru/Haku pairing. I always liked that one. Well anyways I can't wait to see what Naruto learns next.

Kitsune Within
airstep chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was a good chapter. But naruto still has the blood on his hands as guato and countless mercs were killed by him. cool
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Oh My Gawd!

Destiny Trainwreck, coming for the door 1...

Right, it looks damm good...go ahead and marvel us more..
Amberion2001 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
This is a good story. Characters seem mostly in character, and the emotions displayd are believable.

Have to say you pulled of a good way for Haku to be a girl and why she was dressed up as a male.

Anyway, 2 thumbs up. This is currently one of the fics I will be really anticipating what happens next in. Just hope that Naruto don't go back to his old self, since he had his new 'understanding' of what he needs to do to get stronger.
TimeReaper chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Update soon! D
Cloud1239999 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
hehehe, of course it's Naruto's luck to happen to walk into an oppertunity to see something like Haku's cleavage. Lucky bugger. Anyways, great work on this chapter. This is quickly turning into one of my favorite Naruto fanfics right up there with 'Stranger than Fiction'. I just believe that your writing style and the emotions/development of the characters so far are just that good. Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to the next chapter.
kingoftherainbowpigmies chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
hmm, the choker deal and everything really does lend itself towards the theory of a girl hiding as a guy.

Since she was a bit older than them it makes sense that her 'features' facial and otherwise would be more defined and thusly she would stand out as a woman like a beacon of light.
Gemcraft chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
i think this a very well written fanfiction because you have a nice plot going on
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Extremely well written and emotional. Loved the original turns you made, didn't expect Haku to live at all. Your grasp of Sasuke is very tight, most authors screw up with him but you got him just right.

Great Job! One chapter in this is already going to my favorites. looking forward to the next chapter.
emmanuel chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
im being honest this is probably one of the best fics i ever read, your amazing, and i worship you. update as soon as you can.
1,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 Next »