Reviews for Brain Food
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Real funny. Keep up the great work.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
LMAO! I might have also fainted if I was told that I was eating brain, especially human brain. Ack! Sick and Wrong! LOL!

Danny
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
loong :0
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
hilarious!
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Hilarious! Another well written short story. I like filling in the little gaps of time they could have that we don't see.
melanie g chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very funny. Cool trick Mrs. Dr. Possible played. That was terrible that Kim and Ron lost out on an expensive dinner because of Drakken and Shego. Keep up the great stories. Thanks.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh, that's rich. Hahahaha!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aye, there's nothing more appricative that a man with a quick wit and a good sense of humor.

Funy story. I enjoyed it.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Funny! This was one totally spankin' and very funny story!

The romance story section was so funny! Of course Ron embarassing Kim like that was NOT a wise move! LOL!

Drakken trying to "safely" improve his already questionable brainpower by eating smart food was just so funny!

I enjoyed the kitchen scene from the part about how the school saw the two of them to the pressure cooker part, that was gold!

The ending was so funny with the *THUD's* that I fell out of my seat LAUGHING! So it was MY turn to do a thud of sorts! :D

I sure hope Kim *does* tell Ron the truth and not her brothers. :)
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was a great prank for Mrs. P to pull on them. I probably would have done the same thing in her shoes! _
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Funny story captain. Peace.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
a little hannible lector impersonating anyone?
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Man, Mrs. Dr. P. is just plain evil! That was beyond sick and wrong! lol
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
So the other 'brain' was from Abby Normal, wasn't it? Great Young Frankenstein reference there!

Congrats for 2 great years of writing!

CB73