Reviews for Kim Possible's Extreme Sports Show
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very Interesting episode. Exciting and funny but i cant believe that ron lost. That is impossible. Keep up the great work.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
;)
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much. good break for freeing my mind of the homework.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Interesting.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ROFL! This story was just awesome!

Extreme sports and Extreme eating! LOL!

I also liked all the 'guests' that showed up!

It was funny that Yori could still make Kim jellin' even after all those years!

Keep up the great work!

*Salutes the Captain* At ease! :)
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is a funny story. I liked that you used non traditional sports for the extreme sports. _
Novacaine98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Why didn't Ron have Rufus as his guest in the eating contest instead of Yori? Trying to keep the playing level fair?
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very Interesting story Captain. Peace and Good Night.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
At least they didnt combine the two events...

great story
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ugh. And I made the mistake of reading this one after just getting back from eating dinner with my wife.

You DOG you.

And I think I’m under your bridge

Your slightly green friend

The Wise Duck
continental-line chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Kim can be vindictive lil' vixen, in a fun-lovin' sort of way, can't she? After all "...this red hair gives no lie..." (Maureen O'Hara, 1952). Goo story, Bog Snorkeling? What no mud wrestling?

-Bill Ponder
Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
[sustained chuckling]

This one is clearly very, very sick and wrong - but in a good way. (Marshmallow creme on hot dogs? What was she thinking?)
whitem chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Kim letting out a big belch like that is funny! Extreme sports is a perfect show for her to do... Yet another good one-shot from "The Great Captain"!...
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was one of the best Stories I have ever read, can't wait to see what happens next time (update soon plz)
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I suppose, Ron with his own food line could arrange a special line for his KP of squeezable marshmallow sauce! lol

Thanks for another great read!