Reviews for A Fate Worse than Death
Fayez Salame chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I thought that it was real funny and different. It was a very good story.

Hope to see more soon.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
LOL! Good one man. I can actually see their faces. Kodac moment all right. On the beginning, I thought it was Shego...you really got me there.

Danny
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
really cute
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Lmao! i would hardly call that a fate worse than death lol but to the tweebs i guess it must be LMAO! GREAT WORK CAP keep it up! UM could you do me a favor and let me know when your next update on Tunnel Visioned is? in the immortal words of Kim "please and thank you"
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Yeah, like getting kissed by K.P. is a fate worse than death.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
At first I thought this was Shego or something but then I realized it was Kim. Very well done and the ending... SO FUNNY! ROFL!

The photos will only be effective for as long as they hate cooties. :) A very good story. :)

*salutes the Captain back with Admiral pips on his shoulders* :)
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That would be a fate worse then death for younger brothers. I was confused at first but it all made sence at the end. Kim was smart to make copies. _
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Tweeb-centric stories are almost always funny. Thanks for this, Cap'n.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
LMAO funny story captain. Peace and Good Night.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
great story
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ahh, revenge is sweet indeed, especially with photographic evidence present. lol
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
YYES! There is JUSTICE in this world (and proof that good things come to all those who truly deserve them).

Aw, but I expect an equally devious sequel because the twins would not allow this effrontery or threat to their plans of sisterly devastation to go unanswered. Their little egos would DEMAND satisfaction (and their demented brains would feverishly be plotting even as the world cringes).

Great Story.

The Captains on the Bridge

The Wise Duck
continental-line chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Sweet revenge for "The Twin Factor" episode where Kim became everybody's screensaver because of the terrible tweebes.

-Bill Ponder