Reviews for I Trust You
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww this reminded me of my Daddy! I got engaged about 3 weeks ago and he kinda acted the same way. Thanks!
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was so good! Such a wonderful experience. Those two are one of my favorite pairs. Keep on writing.

Danny
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
So true. A good gift indeed.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Awesome one-shot! Short and beautiful! :)

KP and friends may be owned by her creators (tho Disney controls them) but you've really put elegance into it. Keep up the great work! :)
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I liked this one as a fluffy piece. _
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Cute story captain. Peace and Good Night.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
A great little story
Zaratan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ah man, that was just so beyond sweet! That was so touching and sweet, it has to be bad for you.
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Nice story, simple and well told. It would show from a man, a father, who is normally so exuberant in his style of speech and mannerisms, that something as deep and serious as this he would only be able to accomplish by writing.

And finally, to you my friend, in this last review of this day, my hearty congratulations on this anniversary. As always, looking back at just these four, the diversity of your themes, the imagination of your ideas, the adherence of your faithfulness to the personalities of the characters that have brought us all here, shows why you are considered one of the ONES of the Kim Possible universe that the rest of us try to emulate.

The Wise Duck come to attention and renders a hand salute

“The Captain is on the Bridge”
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Great story, very moving...Congratulations on your two years of writing KP stories.

Bubba
continental-line chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I've always been a sucker for romance with a capital R.

-Bill Ponder
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I... got dust in my eye... EXCELLENT!
Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Aw; nicely done. And you know, I think I can see Mr. Dr. P writing this more easily than I can hear him saying it aloud.