Reviews for Another Interesting Graveyard Shift For Alvin
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Interesting... I can see where you were going, and I like the fact that it was from third person. Nice job!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
"Listen, dude, I'm no fag, but I swear to God, man. Those dudes were so fucking pretty, it wasn't even funny." The greatest line ever! o- When you think Tamaki and Kyoya, the word "pretty" does come to mind faster than anything else. Love it!
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow, that was confusing, bizzarre, ooc, and somehow... Beautiful. I can't even describe it. This fic... I don't even know, man. It's good, I think. I think I liked it, too. It's... Hard to say. Strange, very strange indeed... Wow. Just, wow. There are a lot of good fics out there, but rarely do I ever read one that leaves such a strong impression, you know? I don't even know. Amazing.
NekoMenchi chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Woah. THAT was cool.

I know that you probably won't but write more, please!

You. MUST. Write. More.

*cries*

It's so original, compared to the other Ouran fics I found!

*turns into a plot bunny and bites your brain*

Did it work?

How could I convince you?

Please?

Well, anyways, much love for this fic!
Kuro chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I liked the first story, too, but this one gave me 'Thelma & Louise' vibes so much it's not funny. (I just hope the next one won't end with Kyouya & Tamaki driving the car into a gorge. o_o;; )

Anyway, I really liked both the story and the idea behind it, There's one thing, though, that could be improved: as the story is supposed to be from Alvin's POV, it was strange and a bit jarring that you mentioned Kyouya and Tamaki by name. (Also that they spoke in Japanese - in my experienc most people can't tell Japanese from Chinese or Korean.)
taseea chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ah! I really like it! (especially since im a KyoyaxTamaki fan) but i wanna know what happens to them! but i guess if I'd just written that, id find it hard to continue.

anyway, great job, look forward to reading more of your fanfics!