Reviews for Eldorado
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2018
Did not like it because I think that was a bad relationship for Gil with a woman who has a daddy fixation. Don't like gsr.
aninom chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Great story. loved it!
FanGirlofManyThings chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
so im new to the whole csi fan fiction and im not usualy into AU but i thought id take a chance on this one and i loved it. Good job
Quechua chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Just discovered the story this day and I have only one word: "amazing". Well some few orther to describe my feelings: sweet stroy, nice combination of AU and fiction. I have enjoyed to read it from first to the end (take me about 4 hours to finsih), I also laughed a lot. As we say in France: Bravo!
napafun chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
very nice ending! hehe

really like your story XD
GSR333 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
So, I woke up from a dream about the wild west, which is strange because I have no connection with it in any way. While getting ready for the day, it struck me that I had read a fanfic of GSR nature like that quite some time ago, and that it wasn't complete. After a grueling search, I found the story and was, as I had been in the past, enthralled by it. I raced through it, and was not dissapointed in any way. Awesome job!
juliana1307 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
great story! i love the Old West *-*
feakinlove chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
That was quite the little story. I enjoyed it a lot! I love GSR AU and this was fantastic. Thanks!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wowo this is diffrent but really good
gslover123 chapter 14 . 11/21/2007
this was a great story, enjoyed from beginning to end. always love gsr.
windbound chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
After so many months and I didn't even have to re-read the first chapters to continue from my last read. This should say something about your writings.

Love the humour in your style as always, thanks for a nice reading.
WhiteWingeDove chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
I loved it! It was great! I started reading and couldn't stop until I was finished.

At first I was happy because I thought El Vaquero was Grissom, but in then you made it sound like they were different. But then in the second chapter when Sara passed out after seeing Grissom, I was "Yes! It is him!"

I know, I'm a dork. But I thought it was really good. Very Zorro-ish. Just the thought of Grissom in a mask, rescuing Sara, pulling her into a kiss... Very hot!
Sara Jessica Grissom chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
Great ending. I loved the story :D.
Mystical G Panther chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
LOVED IT!

keep up the good writing!

-mystical panther
AshleighSixx chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
What a perfect ending to the perfect story! I have to be honest, when you first started this, I really didn't think it would be something I could get into...my god, was I wrong! I ADORE this, and as much as I LOVE the ending, it's also bittersweet, because I hate seeing great fics come to an end.

Wonderful job!