Reviews for Siblings
SmileRen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is wonderful! XD
Mary chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww, I just read it. It was amazing! I always liked June, I know lots of people didn't like her but she was only 14 in the series and I think her behaviour was comprehensible (puberty, poor thing :D) I really liked the way you portrayed the realtionship between her and Daisuke! :)
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww. That was such a cute fic. And NO Takari so even better. Taito is so much better than Takari! And Davis and Ken deserve happiness. Kari doesn't. Jun is cool and I wish people could see that. lol.

Good story!
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
omgosh where has this been hiding? :D I thought I had read all the daisuke fanfictions but obviously I was wrong! I absolutely loved it! It was simple, cute, innocent and endearing! I'm not sure if you even pay attention to this page anymore since it was written so long ago but thanks!
-Ri-chan-
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This story was really cute, and the content was absolutely brilliant... but it was really difficult to read. The block format of the entire thing makes for a turn-off for most readers. Typically, the rule of thumb is to put a space between each individual speaker (for example, Taichi speaks, ENTER, Yamato speaks, ENTER, etc.), and for description paragraphs, a space roughly every 8-10 sentences, or less if you need to. Also, I would put a little reference section at the end for all of the inserted Japanese. While most of it was easy to tell from the context, not everyone knows Japanese enough to know what the meanings are, and it detracts from the story a little.

Content-wise, this was really good. You kept everyone in character, and it had a good storyline. I especially liked that it was pro-Jun. The anime made her look like a really airheaded ditz, which made me kind of mad. All in all, an awesome read, with its share of little issues, but definitely worth a favorite. Keep up the good work!
applesauce.the.brave chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i love it
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this fic yet! can you believe it? lol. it's been up dince '01 and i've read it a dozen times, AND it's on my favorites list. jeez. i am a case, huh?

anywho, i just thought it'd be proper to let you know just how much i LOVE this fic. fics where Jun is portrayed in a good light are hard to find. and ones where she is written *well* are even harder to find. i love every aspect of this fic. i love siblings who beat up bullies, i love taito, i love kensuke, i love Jun. lol.

last and not least, i really like all your digimon fiction! you should write more! digimon seems to be going off the deep end lately; not enough good writers, yah? anywho, great fic!
Sillie chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
This is just soooo sweet! I love it, I love it, I love it! Oh, did I mention that I looove this story? *grins* _
neslo chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
That was so sweet! I love Motomiya sibling fics. They rule, and this one was awesome too. _ Jun rocks!
TsukiBlue chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This story was soo good. I love to read a story about Jun with character...especially her kickin ass for her little brother..._
Devidramon chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Nice story, I think. It was confusing. Not all of us speak Japanese. I don't know what effect we're supposed to get from the random insertion of Japanese phrases and suffixes ('kun', 'chan', etc.) but for every one that gets whatever effect is intended, you leave ten people totally confused. Unless it's integral to the story, ditch it, it does more harm than good.
Canopy4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
This is an amazing story . It is a very sophisticated and mature fic. If one doesn't understand the Japanese language, relationships, shounen-ai, and acceptance, then one might be confused. There was a wonderful blending of direct and decriptive writing styles in this story. Thank you for writing.

**Adds to favorites**
Kaeera chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
...sweet...great story!
slinkster sunshine chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
* heehee - yay Jun! *
Selena Style chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Oh that was great! It had it all - Taito (yippee!), Daiken (yipee x 2!) and pro-Jun (yipee x 3!) And so wonderfuly written! Great Fic!