Reviews for Based on a 'True' Story
JemDragons chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You know, that actually happened. A kid was watching Pokémon when he had a seizure or something like that and when he woke up he thought he was Ash Ketchum. As far as I'm aware that hasn't changed.
MidnaWolf chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Please update soon!
xcookiethiefx chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
really? "hall-mart" wow xD
landofmyth chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
I like this a lot more than I thought I would XD i've read a bunch of FICA where Ed ends up in our world, but a lot of them were cliche and predictable XP but I'm honestly enjoying reading this one! I really wanna know what happens next!
kasuki101 chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Speaking of bluebird's illusion, al in human form looks WAAAYYY better than in both anime's, he's looks so cute!
kasuki101 chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
teehee... death ice-cream... haha
kasuki101 chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
arigato! that was really cool!
Izz chapter 20 . 1/1/2011
Just one comment. Gesundheit? Really? I haven't sneezed, as far as I know. xD

Amazing fic. Love the long-ness xD
iheartanime07 chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
Great job! This is one of the best "fictional character is brought to the real world" fics I've read. I'm very impressed at the depth of the plot and the amount of thought that's gone into creating it. Were you planning on continuing it?
katsekala chapter 22 . 5/15/2010
Great story! I love the concept! Many kisses!
Satu chapter 22 . 11/6/2009
I can't log in because my internet is being stupid, but thank you thank you THANK YOU for reposting this story!
WindStar72 chapter 23 . 5/5/2009
I absolutely fell in love with this story! You need to write more to it please! This is the best story I have ever read! EVER! _
TwilightMoon416 chapter 25 . 10/12/2008
Hmm, well, I just started and finished reading your story today. And quite honestly, I think it's just fine the way it is.

I LOVE IT! :D

_

Please, update son. Heh, heh.
Phantom SunsSong chapter 25 . 10/4/2008
Hm. Well, I think you should do the separate stories. It's not that hard to find the other one and put it one alert, too, especially if people are keeping up with this and have read the author's notes. It'll also help keep us all from getting confused. And, once you finish the other one (even if it takes a while), you can simply delete this one, plus move any chapters you don't think need editting over to the other story.

So, that's my opinion, but of course, they are your stories. You can really do what you want with them. I'll continue reading either way.
thisgirlscribes chapter 3 . 9/29/2008