Reviews for Shangrila
8579 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Sad story!Well done, like the ending...
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
What's with the AN? And what's wrong with this pairing? It's my favorite one from Bleach! :D

nice fic, btw. too short, though.i want more!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
A very interesting possibility...
Celira chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
pst. I love this crack pairing too. So does one of my best friends. Fantastic (and only, up until I read yours) Byakuya/Yoruichi story.

yonne1104 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
neji and tenten from naruto, girl ima read that story but can u go on my page and send a review to anyone of my stories to tell me how to read my messages and thenn ima send u a message asking u the name of the story k, plezz i only got two stories use anyone to tell me ok thanks!
Vermillion Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Yay for crack pairings! after reading this, it's not as crackish as I though it would be. It Makes me wanna see if there are more like it! Good job! :)
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Nah, and here I was hoping for an update It's not often one find such quality fics around after all!
Lady Of Genesis chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I have to say, I was looking for this. I was looking for a Yoruichi/Byakuya fic. Because... You know they have a history together.. but..! GAH! I love it!

Don't one-shot it T,T
Naien chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Haha, I don't know HOW many times I've told myself that. "There are better things to do than sitting in front of this screen, yada yada..." It's an interesting pairing. I've never considered the possibility for the two until recently...Yeah, okay. It's not very possible at all, and it hardly seems to be likely any time soon.

Still, interesting pairing all the same. She's got to be the only female to ever ruffle his feathers.

Nicely done!
BebopSamurai chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Good job. I like the way this is written; even the great Byakuya is just another heart Yoruichi's broken ;D