Reviews for Foggin Up The Windows
stardragon12 chapter 15 . 10/19/2007
Well ya you kinda need to fix a few things but it's pretty good for your first story. I like the idea but there are a few spots that went fast and unrealistically. Nice job though
stardragon12 chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
god I wish I had time to read the rest of this right nows! T.T I'll be back to read the rest!
Mirai-Kung chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
I like this much
ignoratio elenchi chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
i remember when you uploaded this story

Your first fic on this here website.

hehe

You were so happy and kinda nervous. _

holding your icha icha book which you did an awesome job just to make that book

Then we went to Ristrettos to celebrate.

lol. yay
kirallie chapter 15 . 5/16/2007
Poor Iruka! Will that stay in prison be on his record? Cause that really isn't fair since it wasn't his fault. Good work!
firelunamelody chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
This is one of my favourite pairings from Naruto. Kakairu rocks! Anyway, lovely story except, I think it was a bit all over the place, not by much though. I think it was the chapters. I remember one point where I was thinking 'Well, isn't this chapter random.' But yeah good job anyway!
Darka Dark chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
lol
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
Hey this is ny first Kakashi and Iruka, so i'm guessing this is pretty good! -!
copyxkakashi chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
fairy tale ending. .

greatt story!
Miss MP chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
YAY! :D! i'm so happy it turned out like this! it was a REALLY REALLY REALY good story! hope u write another!
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
Whe. I love Kakashi! Ruka will you merry me? WHE YES YES YES YES!
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 14 . 11/19/2006
Wha... Iruka don't bee meen to Kakashi! I know he rapped u, amd whant to marry u! AND I KNOW U WHANT HIM TOO!
Silvermane1 chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
sad
CopyNinAstral chapter 14 . 11/15/2006
I love how you pulled this together, granted it's a bit awkward at times, but you have a good plot line. I really can tell how your muse came to you in the last chapter. Reviews for you to update tomorrow!

CopyNinAstral
Miss MP chapter 14 . 11/15/2006
O.O i was wrong! i was completely wrong! eep! they're gonna be together rite? PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF BOB UPDATE SOON!