Reviews for Harry Potter The Lord of the Light
morganmoonlight chapter 7 . 6/23
i kno this was published years ago but i am in love with this story. could you pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeee write a few more chapters till when harry goes back to Hogwarts. thankyou your awesome.
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 7 . 1/15
Love this story so far and I hope that you'll post more. You are very talented and I'm eagerly waiting for more, please don't disappoint. Until next time Happy Writings.
Ben Henry
King of snakes chapter 7 . 1/10
Next chapter please I love this story
Fabian chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Theirs one y in griffindor
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Couitinue it
branchkk chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Really great story. Love to read more! Last update was in 2006, it is now 2014. Please if you are reading this review, refresh yourself with your awesome story and update it. It is a great inspiring story. Love to read to the final ending chapter.
Harry Potter The chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Harry Potter The Lord of the Light updated
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Yay Harry! Great story!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Do you think story will ever get finished and when will it or did you put up for adoption
Starlight Quill chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
i as a professional writer love your writing style. PM me soon please.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
great story
amy1232000 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Kaya Winn chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
To diabolic321

earlier today, i received information that one of my stories from Fan Fiction. Net had been stolen and placed up on a website without my permission.

i went to check and make sure that he didn't have others of mine posted, when i discovered that he had also posted you're story, word for word, 'Butterfly' as well.

www .wattpad 15037003-harry-potter-the-lord-of-the-light This is the link to the page. i do not know if he has your permission or not, but i could not walk away from this without at least warning you.

Sincerely Kaya Winn.