Reviews for A Leap into the Saddle
Okay this is a GREAT story. Here's a story line you could play around with... I don't care if you don't use it.
1. Jason could go get into to his body somehow (goes back in time or into the future to do this, before returning to Pine Hollow in his own body). That way he wouldn't have to share Lisa's body. Fight scenes would be better if Jason got to use his own body rather than Lisa's. The general idea is that Jason gets a real body of his own (But still able to travel in time and become a hologram when he needs to). Lisa could hide him and give him food so nobody else were able to know about him (You wrote another story about a different Jason with the same idea).
2. One night/day, Lisa could go out to wherever Jason was hiding and Stevie and Carole could get suspicious and follow her.
3. Stevie and Carole could decide to help too or turn on Lisa...
I'm not sure how you could deal with Dorothee's relationship sorry. I'm not too good at creating romantic relationships or breaking them up. Hope this helps
GoldDragonNinja chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
When Stevie find out can ya have her freak out and fall in the water?
GoldDragonNinja chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
AWSOME!
Goggled-eyed Pegasus chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I've kinda got a idea about carol and Stevie Lisa could be in the BR and one of them could hear her talking to someone and walk In and see his reflection or something? You still doing ideas?
horzy.girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is really interesting, I want to read more!
chelsea chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
cool story about the holograms. first fanfic to read that had to do something about " " is this a oneshot, cause i like the story. When is the next chapter?
Arralee chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great Idea. Very Funny.
theblackbrumby chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
ok. PLEASE PLEASE continue

Its such a good plot line

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

From NB