Reviews for Changing Tides
dghj chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
naley should't be together haley deserves way better than nathan
ejc717 chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
so is there a sequel to his story about the pregnancy or anything or is this it?
ejc717 chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
what song is this?
jeyton4ever chapter 27 . 9/2/2007
OMG! Nathan better stay with Haley.

There is no way he can leave now, and if he did I would be very angry with him.

But I have to say I am glad that Chase went with her...that way if things had gone bad with Nathan, Haley would have someone for support.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

UD soon!
princetongirl chapter 27 . 8/10/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
Naleygirl4ever chapter 27 . 8/8/2007
Great chapter I'll look for a sequel!
xNaleyLuverx chapter 27 . 8/6/2007
HURRY HURRY HURRY with the sequel! lol. great story! D
reg chapter 27 . 8/4/2007
love it
Broody-N-Cheery-4Ever chapter 27 . 8/3/2007
Beautiful! I loved the little cliffhanger (Although i can't really call it little now can i?) I was a little nervous there thinking that you were gonna end it like that .. but all is well, for there will be a sequel, gotta love those :D

I'm still loving the Haley/Chase.. but i mean Nathan is the Baby's daddy so .. let's not get into the Daddy issues lol!

It was great! I can't wait to read the next one! Congrats on finishing it! I really loved reading this one, good times and bad, I stuck through it as did you! Great job! :)

xoxox
luvnaley23 chapter 27 . 8/3/2007
That was an evil cliffhanger. I hope you start the sequal soon. I am sad to see this story end. I am glad a sequal is in the making. Please sequal as soon as possible.
LadyGambit chapter 27 . 8/3/2007
I love this story because it isn't the conventionally Haley and Nathan story with the conventional happy ending. Can't Wait for the sequel!
NaleYLuV01 chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
awesome Fic!

i loved every chapter :)

Cant wait for the sequel!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
gr lol u just stopped and now we have to wait for a sequel thats not fair lol i cant wait to read it i really hope nathan stays with her please post the sequel soon and i really liked this story im sorry that this kinda sorta happened in your life!
HJS-NS-23 chapter 26 . 7/26/2007
well im glad shes pregnant with nathans baby but I hope she tells him and I cant believe she kissed chase! I cant wait to see how u will work it all out! Update soon!
Naley chapter 26 . 7/26/2007
Thanks for the update!

I can’t wait to see what will happen next!