Reviews for Into The Mirror
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2005
I loved this fan-fic, probably one of my favorites. I hope there's a sequel because I immensely enjoyed this one.
curiousleigh chapter 15 . 6/7/2003
I really loved this story. It's one of the best I read. I am curious about a sequel. Is there one? Will there be one. I would love to see this story expanded more especially the Buffy/Faith/Willow/

Tara aspects of it. It would be interesting to see the development of Pat.
John chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Wicked Awesome, as they say in Massachussetts. Loved chapter 1. Thought I was watching a new episode. Loved Cordelia's 1-liners. Can't wait to read more.
Nitefyre chapter 4 . 8/23/2001
great story to tired to fin tonight read in morning
Leah chapter 15 . 7/14/2001
Wow! This story was so amazing! So many twists and turns (or is it supposed to be turns and twists?) that kept me hooked and excited throughout all 15 chapters. Please write more good stories like this one! I'll be looking for them! -Leah :)
Lil Miss Giggles chapter 15 . 6/21/2001
Dude, it's not often that I gush over fics but this was just ... woah. It's brilliantly written and you got the characters perfectly. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! It rocks! Dude, you gotta write more like this! ~~Lil Miss Giggles~~
Kegcider chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Absolutely awesomely wonderful. Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
fiction fan chapter 11 . 6/16/2001
this story is wonderful!, you should try to get it published
Definite Maybe chapter 15 . 6/16/2001
That was a well-planned work, it moved along nicely, and it had an interesting plot (with lots of Faith, which is always a bonus for me!) Nicely done.
Lillith lied chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
It's good so far, though it will wake me a while to read.
jax1179 chapter 15 . 6/15/2001
that was awesome! you are a very talented writer.. please continue this story! :o)
I like your story chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Candy3 chapter 15 . 6/15/2001
Wow! That was really good! I usually don't read stuff so long, but after the first two chapters, I knew that I had to read the rest! I thought it was cute how you made Pat the next Slayer. Poor Dawnie! She was so embarassed! Well anyways. Good story, you are very creative! Make sure you put those creative jucies to work and write more stories!
Lil Miss Giggles chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
woah, this fic is long. I'm gonna read the rest of it when I have more time - but, dude, this rocks!
ChibiChibi chapter 15 . 6/15/2001
Hey! This is really a great story! I hope you'll write a sequel!