Reviews for Decisions In Blood
Stacee Phelps chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
HELL YES MORE! Please, please, please, write more! I love this, because yes, it didn't have as much angst, but it still had it! Please write another chapter and post it soon! I love this!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
Kaewi chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
This story has totally satisfied my need to see Dean have physical contact with his brother in the season opener. And the deep emotions Sam is feeling in this chapter are so beautifully described! How he'd rather add more suffering to himself and spare his brother the torment than take the easy way out and end it.

More..?
butterflygal291 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
i like this story especially the 1st chapter. keep posting, i want 2 know what happens next!
My heart beats only for you chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Awesome update. Please continue. More angst! It's perfect!
snfan228 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Oh awesome! I love this update soo much! It was definitely nice and angsty, especially at the end. This whole story is totally off the angst-o-meter! The way you wrote the end of this chapter (note: chapter, not story- hint hint) was absolutely excellent and made me feel so bad for poor Sammy... the guy definitely has too much on his mind to deal with and nothing seems to be getting better for him. Aww. Keep up the great work!
TaintedXRose05 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
i feel horrible, but now maybe if Sammy does something drastic Dean will care...on with the story... ]
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
this was a good chapter.
Lady Starhawk chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
I absolutely LOVE that you've decided to continue this. I was wishing for more after I finished the first chapter and you didn't disappoint. Hopefully there’s a little more of this story in you. You’ve got me completely hooked. I’d love for Dean to find out, and/or for Sam to give in, but I’m sure you’ve got your own vision.

I’ll just sit quietly in the corner and wait for another chapter (if you feel like giving us one).

Lady Starhawk

I give it an 8.5 on the angst-o-meter (the ones I rate as a 10 I have to stop reading because I can’t handle it).
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
LOve the story.
friendly chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
I'm so glad you are continuing this story. I'm so excited...

great job...
teal-lover chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
angst-o-meter is right. that had me in tears. lovely writing by the way.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
another good little chapter... hate that they dont remember anything from when they were 'inbetween' good job hope we have more
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
OMG! This is just wonderful. So angsty and so dark. I love it. Sam imagining Dean coming to him, comforting him but then being faced with the awful reality that that wasn't going to happen, that Dean couldn't be there for him just kills me.

*Sobs for Sammy*
melja chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Hi Kate, you already know my thoughts on this but on the angst-o-meter- defintely 10, I think it was much more intense than the last chapter.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow, this was so angsty! I loved it! To make Sam hurt himself to try and reach Dean, wow. Great job and cannot wait for more!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~