Reviews for Decisions In Blood
snfan228 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Awesome fic! Wow... that's definitely a 10 on the angst-o-meter! If not higher! Haha and I can so not blame you for secretly wanting to say angst-o-meter... its so much fun! I'm really glad I came across this, I usually don't care for the whole self harm thing but damn I absoulutely loved it here. It's such a unique idea too. You did an excellent job with this, please keep up the great work! I can't wait for more Energies and Ice Cream, too :-D
Degonda chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
My god, Kate! That was a full 11 on the angst-o-meter. Well done... not that cutting yourself to help your brother is a good thing... but you know what I mean. Great job and I'm looking forward to Energies and Ice Cream!
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wicked fic hun! VERY angsty and loved the whole self-harm thing. Damn dark side never stops calling to me. On the angst-o-meter I'd give it a 7.5, That's pretty high in my standards so well done ;)

Could have been cool if Dean freaked at the knife and like, hit it away like he did to that glass. But by doing so he makes Sam cut himself deeper accidentally. MWHAHAHA
carocali chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Interesting twist! It can be so hopeless when you are losing a loved one, and suicide always flicks into your mind - whether you have the guts to do it is another thing. I think one more quick chapter - maybe after everything is said and done - is in order.

:D
noname32 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Good Job,
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
oh my... really good little one shot. intense thats for sure but well written. good job
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow! That was a definite 10! Actually, more than 10. I loved it so much! Can you please please do another chapter with Dean waking up and he and Sam have a heart to heart talk about what Sam did to himself? That would be so perfect. I hope you consider it. Thanks for this fantastic story!
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow! Powerful story. I'll give it a 9.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
that was great. I loved it. I'll give it a 9.5 for angst. I think you should do another chapter though... when Dean wakes up and doesn't remember anything, including what Sammy did...
butterflygal291 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
hey. i loved the soty. very angty. prob. a 7
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
that was really good. i'd rate it a 9 it was really good.
zefian chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
this is a great story please update it daily i like the part where Dean was in Johns body. I tought that it was going to happen in the episode" In my time of dying".
TaintedXRose05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
10! but its a good thing!
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
angst-o-meter? hee. that is funny. you hit a solid 7. so freaking sad, especially with the lead-in to the finale's end, which made me cry all by itself. honestly, i expected dean to be madder about sam hurting himself, though.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh wow! 10 out of 10 on the angst there. My poor beautiful, broken Sammy. My heart broke for him in IMTOD but here it's in pieces. He just needs his brother so much and then his wonder over John being so upset over him. Poor, poor boy.

Just wonderful. This so needs a sequel.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »