Reviews for Decisions In Blood
Steelhorse67 chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Fantastic fic, tons of raw emotion and storyline fits so well with the episodes, I think you really got the bros personally and exposed some of their more vulnerable thoughts and feelings which arent really explored indepth on the show. Your writing style is so easy to read too, will definitely read more of your fics!
xcloudx chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
GORGEOUS! BRAVO! LOVELY! THANK! YOU!
Kitrukia chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Wow... I don't even have words to describe how good that was. The ending was perfect. Exactly what the boys, and the audience, needed. I have said it before and I will say it again: You are a fantastic writer! You know exactly how to bring what is needed and to not over do it. I would love to see more of your writing in the future. Please don't stop, you have a true gift.
Desertfyre chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
I LOVED this story! I love stories like this...LimpSam to the 100th power!

This was awesome! Enjoyed it, immensely! D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Oh! so much pain! I like my Dean!Whump - but damn! this was good, honey! Let me know when you have more!

*hugs*
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Brava! I give your angst... a 7. c:
sentarla chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
wow, this story is fantastic! i have no idea how i missed it before. very emotional and i loved the end when dean said what he could promise to do, like hug him. this was so true, dean can't promise to protect and your story is the first i have read where dean has said that. thanks!
Miss Lestrade chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
But I totally wasn't talking about the story as a whole. God, no, this was really good. Most fics like this don't normally make me cry, but I feel that I should mention that I was in tears at the end of chapter 8. Really, really powerful!
Miss Lestrade chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
I am just like Dean...I'm such a Wincest-a-phobe. xD
Rat chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Cool story!
Stoneage Woman chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Oh my God. This was amazing. One of the best fics I've ever read. And I loved the ending. It was a little sappy, but with the amount of angst that had preceded it, I couldn't find fault with you for that. Amazing, amazing fic.

By the way, I finished writing that Mystery Spot tag I told you about. If you're still interested in reading it, you know how to get to my profile.

Thanks again for an amazing read.
lucablue chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
I was so blown away after reading this that I had to review - albeit better late than never as I've only just come across it.

The detail of those episodes and the feelings that you have articulated so well for both Sammy and Dean are awesome. In a way I'm glad I read the whole 8 chapters in one hit cause it had a continuity that worked so well, especially as each little scene just added another piece of angst until the final breaking point.

I had forgotten bits of these eps and I loved reliving them from a different perspective inside both Dean and Sam's thoughts.

So well done, thanx for sharing.

lb
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oh wow I really wish things had gone that way in the episode! That was brilliant. Thanks for sharing it :)
Captains Shadow chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
There are no words to describe this story; its just so raw and previously unwritten. The ending was so sweet and so tender that i was nearly crying. I don't often cry even in the sappiest of fanfic's. I'm currently in need of glasses so i may not have taken in every little detail, but what i could read was spectacular. The description of Dean killing that vampire with the saw was really powerful and disturbing; the way the blood splattered over his face and all he was feeling was just perfect. You got the bond between them just about spot on. I perticually liked the part where Sam accused Dean of being Homophobic; that sequence was just to good when Sam said 'well, be gentle.' that had me in hysterics. And i agree with Sammy, Incest-a-phobe isn't a word, no matter how had Dean try's to prove it is. That chapter would have to have been the best out of all of them i think, purely for the akward moment of the hand holding.

One small bit of concrit- it was slightly shaky to follow the bits where you were merging parts of the script with you own stuff and doing deleted scenes. I don't know why but it was not as good as the stuff that purly came out of your head. Stuff what the scriptwritters say, write your own! overall, it was very good and you should be proud of your work!
amberlynn07 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
i LOVE the beginning of this chapter. i can just hear jared's voice saying "What?" when dean says he started the Dirty Dancing refrences.

and last chapter when sam was teasing with incest, i reread those lines like 10 times and everytime i laughed harder.

you're amazing