Reviews for Decisions In Blood
Captains Shadow chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
There are no words to describe this story; its just so raw and previously unwritten. The ending was so sweet and so tender that i was nearly crying. I don't often cry even in the sappiest of fanfic's. I'm currently in need of glasses so i may not have taken in every little detail, but what i could read was spectacular. The description of Dean killing that vampire with the saw was really powerful and disturbing; the way the blood splattered over his face and all he was feeling was just perfect. You got the bond between them just about spot on. I perticually liked the part where Sam accused Dean of being Homophobic; that sequence was just to good when Sam said 'well, be gentle.' that had me in hysterics. And i agree with Sammy, Incest-a-phobe isn't a word, no matter how had Dean try's to prove it is. That chapter would have to have been the best out of all of them i think, purely for the akward moment of the hand holding.

One small bit of concrit- it was slightly shaky to follow the bits where you were merging parts of the script with you own stuff and doing deleted scenes. I don't know why but it was not as good as the stuff that purly came out of your head. Stuff what the scriptwritters say, write your own! overall, it was very good and you should be proud of your work!
amberlynn07 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
i LOVE the beginning of this chapter. i can just hear jared's voice saying "What?" when dean says he started the Dirty Dancing refrences.

and last chapter when sam was teasing with incest, i reread those lines like 10 times and everytime i laughed harder.

you're amazing
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Izzy4 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Loved it.
elemental-sparky chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
I lost track of this story, but I am oh so glad I found it again because it absolutely rocks! I loved that in the end Dean came through for Sam, it was just terrible watching sam self destruct like that. And oh the angst! You did really well, awesome fic, so on my favourites list!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Beautiful angst, awesome chick flick ending, what more could a fan girl want...Great job, that must have been a challenge trying to keep that painful story line through all those eppys, but you did it. Keep writing!
SumthinWicked chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
wow! I loved every part of this 8 chapter peice. I especially loved the ending in the last chapter. yes i am asucker for affection and hugs especially when its sam and dean. I wish you would continue with the other eppys but this was great!
Kaewi chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Wow, it's over! I can't believe it. I'm so happy that you decided to continue with this, even though you were already so busy.

The transition from the last chapter was great, and everything flowed smoothly. I also love the comparison you used to Hilts, and tying that in to the chapter. I haven't seen the movie, but you explained enough that I understood the reference and it fit so well.

"Sam turned on him and grabbed the bullshit by the horns." Great line! I love it.

The ending was so great. Although it is still unresolved, it leaves that bit of reality in there that not everything has a perfect solution, and of course now that they're on the same page we at least know they'll get through the rest together. Sam's meltdown was really good to see, as if the whole story was building to that moment where he would just snap. And of course Dean's going to be there at the crucial moment for him.

This was a perfect episode to end on, and you used it beautifully! Great flow. I'm sad to see the story over, but this chapter ends it nicely D
SammyJaredfan chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
I loved it! I thought this chapter was the best! The ending was my favorite part, where they finally talked and opened up. I just loved the Sam angst. I loved how Dean held Sammy while he cried and told him and he'd be there to talk to him or hug him if he need it...aww, I thought that was really sweet. I'm definitely gonna miss this story. I love reading your stories! Can't wait for the next chapter of EIC, hope you update soon. Merry Christmas!
samantha-dean chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
that was beautiful ,man ...so chick -flick!
friendly chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
aweseome chapter.. that was great...
SammiS9987 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Kate, I swear over these two wonderful men, I love you! The story was excellent chica, and the ending was heart wrenching! That's right, my heart, was wrenched. So you need to hurry up and finish that other one...Ice Cream something or other. Yeah I am definitely reading that one too. And most definitely start another story because I love reading your stuff. You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Aw, that was SO GOOD! haha, the long awaited brotherly hug.
totally into this chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
yay! great story! it ended just before it got too mushy (good job) and finally a resolution! it could almost be a conclusion for an episode ( the situation and drama not nessicarily the hugging and crying) but this works great for this story! whoo! loved it!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Really well written final chapter... You wrote both boys perfectly. great job
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »