Reviews for Decisions In Blood
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Izzy4 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Loved it.
elemental-sparky chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
I lost track of this story, but I am oh so glad I found it again because it absolutely rocks! I loved that in the end Dean came through for Sam, it was just terrible watching sam self destruct like that. And oh the angst! You did really well, awesome fic, so on my favourites list!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Beautiful angst, awesome chick flick ending, what more could a fan girl want...Great job, that must have been a challenge trying to keep that painful story line through all those eppys, but you did it. Keep writing!
SumthinWicked chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
wow! I loved every part of this 8 chapter peice. I especially loved the ending in the last chapter. yes i am asucker for affection and hugs especially when its sam and dean. I wish you would continue with the other eppys but this was great!
Kaewi chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Wow, it's over! I can't believe it. I'm so happy that you decided to continue with this, even though you were already so busy.

The transition from the last chapter was great, and everything flowed smoothly. I also love the comparison you used to Hilts, and tying that in to the chapter. I haven't seen the movie, but you explained enough that I understood the reference and it fit so well.

"Sam turned on him and grabbed the bullshit by the horns." Great line! I love it.

The ending was so great. Although it is still unresolved, it leaves that bit of reality in there that not everything has a perfect solution, and of course now that they're on the same page we at least know they'll get through the rest together. Sam's meltdown was really good to see, as if the whole story was building to that moment where he would just snap. And of course Dean's going to be there at the crucial moment for him.

This was a perfect episode to end on, and you used it beautifully! Great flow. I'm sad to see the story over, but this chapter ends it nicely D
SammyJaredfan chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
I loved it! I thought this chapter was the best! The ending was my favorite part, where they finally talked and opened up. I just loved the Sam angst. I loved how Dean held Sammy while he cried and told him and he'd be there to talk to him or hug him if he need it...aww, I thought that was really sweet. I'm definitely gonna miss this story. I love reading your stories! Can't wait for the next chapter of EIC, hope you update soon. Merry Christmas!
samantha-dean chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
that was beautiful ,man ...so chick -flick!
friendly chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
aweseome chapter.. that was great...
SammiS9987 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Kate, I swear over these two wonderful men, I love you! The story was excellent chica, and the ending was heart wrenching! That's right, my heart, was wrenched. So you need to hurry up and finish that other one...Ice Cream something or other. Yeah I am definitely reading that one too. And most definitely start another story because I love reading your stuff. You are an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Aw, that was SO GOOD! haha, the long awaited brotherly hug.
totally into this chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
yay! great story! it ended just before it got too mushy (good job) and finally a resolution! it could almost be a conclusion for an episode ( the situation and drama not nessicarily the hugging and crying) but this works great for this story! whoo! loved it!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Really well written final chapter... You wrote both boys perfectly. great job
Master Li chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
wow...this chapter was amazing! So sad and so brotherly. What a great way to end the story although I am sad to see it go. I hope to see more stories with such a high caliber from you!
Annonie chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
I loved it! From beginning to end. I wasn't sure how you would be able to conclude such a dramatic story, but you did with flying colors. I especially loved the metaphor with the crossroads. Great job!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »