Reviews for Decisions In Blood
sasha2002 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
I don't think I have reviewed this story. It is beautifully written. The angst is fabulous. Still waiting on your other story, can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.
filan vampire chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
So damn sweet.

The later part got me tearing a little. I really loved this story, the way you manage to incorporate your own Sammy-angst into the original plots. The way you seem to make it so seamless. Wonderful.

Keep writing!
Dawn N chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
A wonderful ending to a splendid story. The angst and emotion between the brothers felt both raw and authentic. Well done!

Bravo :-)
melja chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
I'm sorry to see this story end but hey what an amazing ending! Loved it all! Yay! They hugged at last! "They could have their solace, they could have their peace, because they had each other." -Great line to end the story on. Loved how Dean finally realised how he could help Sam just by simply being his brother-sweet!

Poaetpainter chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
well honey...

You had me crying in a public library so I hope that lets you realize that your a damn good writer...
Carikube chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Beautiful! I say this as I wipe away my tears. I ache for those boys, both of them. They are so broken and they need each other so much but they've been taught to keep so much hidden. Sam's eventual breakdown makes such sense and it is so well timed with the CrossRoads episode. He came face to face with potentially having Dean leave him, by choice. What a cruel way to bring up his own sense of being alone, being left alone.

Oh gosh, I'm going to start bawling again if I don't send off this review to you. Thank you for writing this, for sharing.
roxy071288 chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
so...beautiful...*hug you*
ephiny63 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
Wow, I have just finished reading your story from start to finish...hehehe instead of doing housework...and I totally loved it and became totally engrossed in it.

I loved the way you wove the storylines from the show and filled in a few blanks, you had me there not only with the storyline itself but the characterisation.

I could visualise the scenes with both boys and the end, well I cried and THAT is a good thing not many stories actually move me to tears anymore, the main two criteria are one that they are just so badly written you want to cry for the writer coz they try so hard and two coz they take you to a place where you wnat to be and that sweety is where you story took me.

Please keep writing

hugs Shelly
carocali chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
What a great ending! This was the brotherly love I needed from these episodes. I like that you pulled just the moments you needed from each episode to make your point. And i LOVE how Dean finally busted Sam about the cutting.

You did a really nice job putting this together. I hope they do eventually get to this point - where they can be open and honest with each other - but I have fears it will be rocky ahead. At least we have fanfic to fill in the holes.

Nice work!

P.S. Energies anyone? I need a little more ED. ;D
Mishka89 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
::applause:: Aw you sucker for a happy ending Kate :p This was good, really really good. I'm glad the brother's finally had it out and that their issues were resolved. I think. Do you think Sam will still have those freaky voices and blackouts and such? Like in the deep darkness of imagination after the story ends and I must wonder :p.

Wicked fic hun, enjoyed it from begining to end, and like I've said before you are a genius to be able to string a story together that runs behind the show and makes all the tags and such co-incide with each other. Talent ;) Well done.
snfan228 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
Oh God... :wipes away tears: This was the perfect ending. I can't imagine a better way to end this story. They FINALLY broke down completely. When Sam first confessed I think my heart broke. This was just written so amazingly that I'm pretty much speechless. I felt all the emotions they were going through as if they were my own with the way you wrote it with such detail. Sam was just so completely broken that my heart ached for him. When he cried at the back of the car I just started sobbing with him. I loved the way you had Dean comfort him slowly at first with just his hand before pulling him into a hug because it just seemed so calming. And Sam definitely needed that. They both needed that. I think we need a Winchester hug like this on the show... lol in my dreams.

“Dean… Jesus, don’t you get it?” Sam spoke with amazement. “These are the only things I need.”

That was my favorite line. It is just so unbelievably true. All Sam needs is for Dean to be there, and now they finally realize that. Wow yeah this story definitely just made my day (and I thought I had it good when school was canceled). This story was absolutely excellent! Keep up the great work! :-D
My heart beats only for you chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
God, when Sam cries I just wanna cry right along with him. I suddenly feel his pain. You're so amazing for making the emotion that real for me as a reader. Awesome job as always. Can't wait for more, babe D
Adnawun chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I have SO much love for this.

Sad to see it end though. :)
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
is this how its ending?

ahh please udpate!
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Sorry for not reviewing alot sooner. I loved the last 2 chapters! Can never get enough Sammy angst. Looking forward to the next chapter and I'm sorry that this story is almost over. I thought it was a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter of EIC.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »