Reviews for Why?
littleearthquake chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
OMG! that was wow. sad! and I almost cried with them. its true what you wrote. wow. I have the huge need to cry now about LL it was perfect! just perfect how you wrote this.
Iheartpiper chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
It was a really great story and you did a good job of portraying the characters! I think you should keep adding to it, maybe make it go the direction most LL fans wanted it to go.
nelope chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I thought it was good, but u should write a sequal or like another chapter where something happens to one of them and it wnd up bringing them together. Lorelai should get in a car accedent or something because what she did to Luke was so much worse so her needs something like that to forgive her and make him see that he needs her.
ljs chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I thought it was extremely well written, and I had the sense watching the episode that Lorelai felt exactly this way. At first I wondered how she could be upset or shocked that Luke was "mean" to her on the street, as in what did she expect after telling him what she did? A set of dishes? Come the scene in the supermarket made me realize that everything he said just fueled her insecurities about her believing that he doesn't want to marry her, and that their relationship didn't mean as much to him as it did to her. This will make her go frantically overboard with the Christopher hook-up, as she desperately tries to tell herself that she just needs to be with someone who loves her. What a disaster, and not good news for the show, either, as most people don't find a L/C pairing realistic or entertaining. I think you captured the essence of who Loreali and Luke are beautifully. Now if only the writers used your story as next week's script, all would be right in Gilmore Land. Sigh...
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I like how you did the story. You should do a sequel to it, but it is only a suggestion.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was really good!

I enjoyed it immensely!
minor-thing chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
kind of intense, but good.

now that you mentioned it, i really was thinking about Lorelai's questions. Although, I think, in my head, I knew Luke's answers.

Nice job

Leah
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
this is probably one of my favorite post finale fics! That was amazing! i still have chills! i really hope that happens on the show, if it does i will be unconsolable! i will be in a little ball crying my eyes out! but, i agree w/ you, if it happened on the show, i would end up feeling a sense of hope! OMG I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! it nearly killed me when Luke was saying all those things to Lorelai last night, but, i still think she deserved it! GREAT STORY! PLEASE RIGHT MORE STORIES LIKE THESE!
toofunny2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was good.
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
So good. Now if only we can see this on tehe show!
ANNA chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
omg ... this was really good! totally how i imagined it. LOVED IT!
lnl4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
that was awesome. man i really hate whats going on right now with them, i wish they would just talk. i thought that was awesome how you had them talk.
HSCharmed4Life chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
wow!
midwoodbklyn chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was really good, unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see that much emotion coming from luke, he's made of stone. great job.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Very well written...I wish it had happened on the show because like you said in the end it could be a good sign because even though they wouldn't be getting back together it would leave some hope for reconciliation in the future. Awesome one-shot!