Reviews for Phantom Autograph
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 5/5
Hahaha oh man this story is terrific. Definitely deserves a cookie.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 1 . 3/5
LOL what a coincidence!
Bluetee32 chapter 1 . 1/31
KWAN RULES! smashes glass on floor ANOTHER !
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 1/13
I will forever worship Kwan. That's just... it has to be the thought process of literally EVERYONE who knows Danny, and has seen, well, DANNY. It's just... well, this was funny. Thanks for writing it!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Man, I almost expected a reveal! Oh, and is that a mixture of the Boooomerang and the bubble wrap of death?
Kapuchino357 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
"What's a Skulker?"
"What a coincidence!"
This is why we love you, Kwan.

I too think Kwan is under appreciated, even if by now he's obviously the most loveable of the A-Listers (as far as I've noticed)

Love your work! ouo
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I want a Flaming Boomerang of Death... *Sniffle, tear* I really like this one-shot; life needs more comedy, don't you think?
-Jen R.
seantriana chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
As a character, Kwan is an odd, loving guy who certainly somehow got lost following Dash bad examples.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Holy gym shorts! You're funny! I like this fic, you're right, Kwan is an underappricated character. Nice job!
Reyna Elizabeth Masters chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
X3 Finally! Someone has acknowledged a so-called "minor" character! *pumps fist in air* I also liked how Kwan came *this* close to figuring it out... *gives muffin and Greek fire for Flaming Boomerang of Death*
TheKreibae chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Awesome! And... The end! XD could you please do a continuation where Danny gets questioned by Kwan about it and Kwan sooner or later discovers it is NOT so much a coincidence, if you know what I mean? I'd love to see more Kwan!:) I thought he was smarter than dash! Give him a chance to prove it!
Animaphantom231 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I love you
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Holy Crud! What a coincidence!
Yeah, you gotta love Kwan. Am I invited to the cookie party? ;D
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
The funny thing is I can so see Kwan finding all this stuff up, and totally thinking it was just a huge coincidence. Ha.