Reviews for Warmth in the Palace of Ice
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
seeing what qualities that rin had that had him tolerate him i believe, given the circumstances, that kagome has many qualities that would impress sesshoumaru and at the end it was apparent because he had allowed her to follow him through naraku's body. i suspect that he might not have actually been so enamored but it's your story so you get final say.

i found this little gem as i was foraging through archives for some good reading.

if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that is being released internationally and it looks to be really great... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that i believe the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

yaLOPVAuJs4

the anime can be watched anywhere they show anime on line. the same with the manga.

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
SesshyGome93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
too bad he did suicide but damn the story all together is amazing
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
love the story poor sesshomaru he killed himself did inuyasha take over the western lands after sesshomaru passed away i was so sad to learn tht rin passed away as well i think i almost cried at the end
MariaHime chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
wow...so sad and wonderful (: i'm kinda dissappointed she didn't go with sesshoumaru
Keli-sama chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very well writen! I love it. *favourites*
alitablake chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was nice.

I wish Kagome was that smart though. She would never actually be that prepared. lol She'd have the ramen and books but I'm not sure about the other stuff.

I feel bad for Sesshomaru but it was very sweet. Great writing.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love it, but I really need to stop thinking about it because it's going to make me start crying again. In other words it's a touching, wonderful, well-written story. Great job...at making me cry. :)
The Angel That Not So Nice chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I have to say this is so beautiful. It made me cry..

I'm still crying you made Sesshomaru so sweet and loving.

It just toke one night to know a person to understand

that he fall in love with her. But he know he was not the

one to have her love like he love her.

This is one of the best one about Sesshomaru loving

Kagome... Bye_
andreabennett2066 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was both beautifully written and sad how he died, but at least he died with love in his heart even if it was unrequitted.
tigerfrog chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was a nice twist of Fluffy. Thanks for sharing it
Makita15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hm, very well read and a nice twist to the kagome/inuyasha/sesshomaru triangle.

um, just found some spelling errors kirara is how its spelled, dnt worry so many ppl make tht mistake :)

ok, i liked it, but im very opinionated so kagome turning into a hanyou and stuff arent my favorite themes, but it was very good, and nice,and something that made me think, which is always good, lol

In his fathers tomb when Sesshomaru first tried to kill Kagome. It was the first time he had been faced with losing her. When she fell under Sesshomaru’s attack he felt the most horrible pain, he had never felt anything like it before. Not even when he heard Kikyo was dead.. When she rose again his heart nearly sang out in relief.

i found this confusing, when who rose again?

Sesshomaru attacked again with the arm of a dead human, a gift from Naraku. InuYasha was so afraid for her he had sent her home without the shards and she had been unable to return. That was when he first realized he could be falling for her. Then Kikyo returned and things got so complicated. He had hurt her so many times. Eventually he came to care for her so much that he had to let her go. He held a debt to Kikyo. It didn’t matter that he no longer loved her. A debt was a debt. But Kagome had come back to him. He remembered her that day. She was so beautiful it made his hands hurt having to stop himself from reaching for her. Her hair blew in the wind, making her seem to take flight. Her face so radiant it made the sunlight dim in comparison. When she took his hand, it was like they had become one.

again, im stupid but just a little confusing there

it was still an awesome story and well written, thanku so much
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was such a beautiful story. I feel so bad for Sesshomaru in a lot of ways, but others I guess I feel sort of happy that he found someone he loved. It's too bad that he fell in love with Kagome, who was in love with Inuyasha already. But my heart goes out to him for his loss of Rin. I take it her husband was probably Kohaku? That's my guess. But again, that was such a beautiful story. Heh, I'm sure if my mate reads it, she'll cry, lol, just since I felt sad. Great job again.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was... wow... amazing and powerful. I love this. wow.

ARIGATO for this story... wow

Saki-chan
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
so sad*sniff sniff*why did you make sess emo(suicidal)?i would have liked the story beta if she agreed with sess but i see how your story flows together keep writing more stories and oneshots!
X-Tears-Of-Revenge-X chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
-sniffles- Very good! T-T you should make a Kag/Sess Story! It would be amazing! D

-Tears