Reviews for Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
i really liked this so far! Who knew Seto could actually be THAT out of character? I didn't! Anyway, please update quickly!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Did the play REALLY have to be 'Romeo and Juliet'?

Anyway, this chapter is really good, and i love the story so far!
aiden-san chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
loved it please send me more and continue to wirte you are really are a great writer.
Anshu chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow! Seto Kaiba playing Romeo? Now that's what I call classic. I can see the making of a Classic here. The plot sounds strong and the writing technique carries just the right pinch of humour in it. Wonderful work. Characters justified the chapter and Mokuba and Seto's scene was absolutely heart-warming.

Good work! I off to read the next chapter.
mysteriousoceans chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
OMG... i usually hate azureshipping as i trustship and like toxic hathor's prideshipping, but you made this convincing. kudos.
iCraft chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Wow this is such a great story. I love the sensitive side of Seto that you bring out. :) It's nice.

Update soon!
1cherry2blossom3 chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
omg i love this story

tea and seto are so cute

please update
Dementedlilkitty chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
LOVE This story
KikutaMaster chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I just realized, I think, your missing a line? In the balcony scene? After "Juliet is the sun" doesn't it say "arise fair sun and kill the envious moon"? And then something about the moon being the sun's maid and how its pale with jealousy...I dunno...heh! I've got this play memorized too! ;
KikutaMaster chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Sorry, just now reviewing. But OMG I got shivers imagining Kaiba reading Romeo's lines. He is so hot. XD This is so well written, and what a great idea! What a great story! I love this! I'm gonna keep going and watch them own the scene again.
Satan'sPixie chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Hey, I know this is me being really picky andI'm sorry for it but your Balcony scene isn't accurate. It really annoys me when people are quoting something but they don't do it right. Your story is good but it would be better if it was the actual Shakespearean text. Still at least it's not like what's been happening in England. Have you heard that someone in England has converted Shakespeare into Chave speech? IT'S APPALLING! SHAKESPEARE WOULD BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE! Sorry, I keep ranting about that. LOL! Keep up the writing, you're really good.
DarkenDepths chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
once and a life time?

I thought the saying was once in a lifetime.

I also thought that the scene where he left Joey went downhill way too quickly and he lost his calm demeanor too swiftly. Then it was out of character of him to call the whole YGO gang. In love with her or not he would still retain his hatred even if she berated him to be civil.

Also you haven't updated in a year so I doubt that you'll do a thing about this. All though I'd like it if you'd continue but life is a whirlwind of academics, right?

Darken
Ashelonimacaroni chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
I love this story please update very soon

great job so far
DarkenDepths chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Why did he have to read it if he already knew it? That was the only thing that bugged me that and it looked very cut and pasted...

It was a short and good chapter though. I really like how you describe the situation.
DarkenDepths chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Just to tell you I hated the balcony scene. I absolutely hated performing it, watching it thirty times over, practicing it, remembering it... Absolute hatred and you threw the entire scene into this chapter twice!

But this chapter was good even though too many things happened... Just asking in simple curiousity:

Do you think that can happen in reality?

One kiss, one overnight stay, one practice?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »