Reviews for On the Water
sg1star chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this was again a lovely story..
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's so cuute 3. Good job )
RiverBoudica chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that was so awesome... that was the first NCIS fic i have ever read... i am just watching the 1st season at the moment on DVD and i think that Kate and Gibbs are the perfect match... i hate it that she dies! *cries*
Asphodel Lives chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Please continue, i really like this.
dg101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
You are an amazing autor!Fantastic job!:)
kaleidoscopey chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was amazing. You are definitely a great author.

I loved this fic. It was great written and very in character, I think.

Kates last sentence was wonderful. *happysigh* well done.

Looking forward to reading more stories from you and of course I am looking forward to reading your new chapter of "Unexpected Friday". :D Thank you.
mathhhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Loved that very much ! It's so them to get bored on free vacation, lol ! "I was kind of hoping you’d kiss me back.” That was purely amazing !

Thanks for this great story, can't wait for the next as well as the next chapter of 'Unexpected Friday' of course !
JTSplash chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
heheheehe I loved it:D
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
It is really very write more KIBBS.
Leasel P chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
hey

gr8 story. loved it. they so belong together adn the cruise ship was a great idea.
KibbsLover chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
liked it very much :o) just so much in character. though i first thought gibbs would help her with telling these guys off. but this was extremly good as well. liked the i hoped you'd kiss me back part. let's get us another story real soon :o)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was hysterical-I love the "solution" to Kate and

Gibbs frustration!

Good mood and setting-thanks for a good read!
CSI4EVA chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
this was realli realli good...plz update
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This was great. Loved the KIBBS completely. I knew that for them to admit their feelings one of them would have to be near eath or they would have to be somewhere with nothing to do. This was brilliant.

Paulina :-)