Reviews for Something Wiccan This Way Comes Back
EveJHoang chapter 1 . 9/12
Well, that was absolutely lovely and wonderful :D
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Alright that was fantastic, so I am sure others have asked the same thing, but do you think you might be continuing this one? It really was brilliantly written. I have to ask though, as I have been hooked on your writing for a while now. Why do you hate Willow and Buffy so much? I mean I really don't like them all that much, way to "Judgy", much like a certain witch in TVD. Well actually Xander and Cordy work better for me anyways. They are just so cute together. As always thanks for sharing...
fanficreader2842 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I like it but please make up your mind and call it either abandoned or complete.
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Cordelia as a Charmed one(of sorts) on the Hellmouth and Xander her Whitelighter. Very good all around.

Not full powers. So maybe just the healing, not the orbing.
EatYourRikkios chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love this! And the surprise ending - Xander... ancestor got to know a whitelighter? Or something else? I love the way this was written, and the way you characterized everyone - I could hear the characters in every word. I enjoyed how, while the Charmed Ones are important to the story, they don't take it over; it's a fine line that a lot of crossovers don't manage, but you did, and spectacularly at that. The only criticism I can really give you is that the parentheses were off-putting more than helpful, and that I would have liked to see more show than tell about Piper's reaction to Cordelia at first. Overall, this is lovely, and I thank you for having written it. It was a joy to read.

- Rikki.
Tweeky chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really liked this crossover, Nodaskip, and you really should continue this fic too as it has a lot of potential. You really do well the Cordelia/Xander pairing and this is a couple who could have gone far in BtVS except that idiot Joss Whedon has this absurd idea that you can't have happy couples staying together:(.
specter626 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was pretty cool, thanks for posting it
kurotenshi-08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this.
SirRealism chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Well it was a fun read until you went all character bashy, at any rate.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hmm..I like it. Can we see more?
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This could be a great story to continue, but even if you don't, I enjoyed reading this bit!
blue talith chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was a very good one-shot! 'Twas interesting having Cordy host Prue.
Akasha Drake chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love the story. It's nice how for once it's Cordy that got hit with the yahf bug.
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
cool would love if you continued the story
Doodle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010