Reviews for Something Wiccan This Way Comes Back
fanficreader2842 chapter 1 . 8/25
I like it but please make up your mind and call it either abandoned or complete.
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Cordelia as a Charmed one(of sorts) on the Hellmouth and Xander her Whitelighter. Very good all around.

Not full powers. So maybe just the healing, not the orbing.
EatYourRikkios chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love this! And the surprise ending - Xander... ancestor got to know a whitelighter? Or something else? I love the way this was written, and the way you characterized everyone - I could hear the characters in every word. I enjoyed how, while the Charmed Ones are important to the story, they don't take it over; it's a fine line that a lot of crossovers don't manage, but you did, and spectacularly at that. The only criticism I can really give you is that the parentheses were off-putting more than helpful, and that I would have liked to see more show than tell about Piper's reaction to Cordelia at first. Overall, this is lovely, and I thank you for having written it. It was a joy to read.

- Rikki.
Tweeky chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really liked this crossover, Nodaskip, and you really should continue this fic too as it has a lot of potential. You really do well the Cordelia/Xander pairing and this is a couple who could have gone far in BtVS except that idiot Joss Whedon has this absurd idea that you can't have happy couples staying together:(.
specter626 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was pretty cool, thanks for posting it
kurotenshi-08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this.
SirRealism chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Well it was a fun read until you went all character bashy, at any rate.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hmm..I like it. Can we see more?
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This could be a great story to continue, but even if you don't, I enjoyed reading this bit!
blue talith chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was a very good one-shot! 'Twas interesting having Cordy host Prue.
Akasha Drake chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love the story. It's nice how for once it's Cordy that got hit with the yahf bug.
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
cool would love if you continued the story
Doodle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
PLEASE, continue.

The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
-Sooner or later, you are going to come back to find several of your stories being continued by yours truly. If you want to stop this, then for the love of god, start updating these things!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i'd love to read more of this