Reviews for Frozen Flaming Bean Ball of Death!
Coryx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Holy. Holy crap.

I honestly cannot believe something so abysmally awful was conceived by the human mind. It's like My Immortal, only more sacrilegious. Are you a troll? That's the only way I could possibly believe that such stupidity could exist.

...I think you broke logic. Excuse me while I attempt to put out my common sense; reading this fanfiction caused it to burst into flame.
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WTH, dude? I don't get it. It's too short, and I'm a little confused.
HeraldofDarkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
You are a terrible, terrible writer.

You don't care about your characters or verses, that is quite clear.

If you're a joke, writing 90 stories just to piss people off and see how many of them will insult you with comments, it's effing brilliant.

Otherwise, please shoot yourself. I'd like you to put yourself out of my misery.
usesnentowrite chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I can't believe people (including me) are reviewing this crap.
brightgreenskribbles chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
wow... that sucked not just the writing either the entire plotline sucked you really could work with the whole bonzo attempting to kill bean but... this sucked!
Felix Sterreira chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This was scary bad. Where the hell did Bonzo get the inside-out gas? How did Bean manage to crash into Peter out of sixty billion people on Earth? Why did Bonzo want to kill Bean? What pain is Bonzo talking about? Why was Graff talking to Bonzo about it? You had lame metaphors, no scene transition, no reason, no thought! I'm sorry, but this is the worst thing I've read all day.
emily chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
maybe if you included a why? i dunno. haha, bean sucks. i mean, he's cool, but erm... i like ender more? :P no... bean should explode when he crashes into peter! oh wait... he did.

anyway, i meant you should add a why. :P
Haru's.girl456 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
WTF? I'm so confuzed!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I'm sorry, but I completely missed the point of this one.
Neerod chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Bad. Would've been good if this was stretched and there was actually a logical reason for Bonzo to kill Bean. And why the hell was Peter Wiggin involved?
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Fred chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Piece of crap. No offense, but it stinks. Too short, no story, 1-D characters, doesn't make any sense.