Reviews for Five Ways Teddy Kissed Billy
Jackrulez chapter 1 . 10/21
Wow nice work
Hulklingdango117 chapter 1 . 6/25
I thought for a first young avengers fanfictiom you really captured the relationships here ( saying from someone with a personality like teddy) it was just the right amount of detail on each scene without overkill or under kill on it. Though I do admit the cliff hanger on the fifth reason did give me what normally cliff hangers give me( mostly me thinking wait is there going to be more no wait it ended but it's all good) as well as gave me elements of laughing like the ice ccream scenario. Thank you for written get this and contienue writing this. This fanfic scary enough reminded me of the current relationship I'm in now which since its long distance currentlly made me smile :) keep doing what your best at and stay positive
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/13
the first was extreme!
the second was rather funny.
the rest was Great. and the last is HOT!

extra rice chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Okay. That was fluffy and sexy and angsty...and had occasionally horrendous grammar. It's like a zit on Beyoncey's face!
Devil Woman 24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
** this say it all xD I think I would do something similar to this but on spanish...just have to think of what...i know...5 different ways that Teddy and Billy have sex *-*
toytoy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hawt...realll hot.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Really love your YA fics, Teddy/Billy is so adorable when you write them. Part V is one of the hottest scenes I've read in a long, long time.
Rey Virtuoso chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Really well made! I'm a fan of your 1st Young Avengers Fic. Please do more. Do you have a facebook? please add me as friend
kenia-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg! so freaking good -droling- i really enjoyed reading at this story of yours

narutonejii chapter 1 . 3/12/2008

First Avengers fic eh?

you certainly have got the whole thing down

nice story

asm613 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Your first Billy/Teddy Fic- Well, you're already a pro. I hope there will be more to follow. There aren't nearly enough.

These kisses went from sweet and sassy; to hurried and frantic; to worried and hurting; right through to lust and love. And every single one was great.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh nice! my favorites are part I and V ;D~
Joyful chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
*melts* This is frakking awesome.