Reviews for Five Ways Teddy Kissed Billy
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/13
the first was extreme!
the second was rather funny.
the rest was Great. and the last is HOT!

AWESOME!
extra rice chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
HOT
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Okay. That was fluffy and sexy and angsty...and had occasionally horrendous grammar. It's like a zit on Beyoncey's face!
Devil Woman 24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
** this say it all xD I think I would do something similar to this but on spanish...just have to think of what...i know...5 different ways that Teddy and Billy have sex *-*
toytoy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hawt...realll hot.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Really love your YA fics, Teddy/Billy is so adorable when you write them. Part V is one of the hottest scenes I've read in a long, long time.
Rey Virtuoso chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Really well made! I'm a fan of your 1st Young Avengers Fic. Please do more. Do you have a facebook? please add me as friend
kenia-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg! so freaking good -droling- i really enjoyed reading at this story of yours

n_n.
narutonejii chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow...

First Avengers fic eh?

well..

you certainly have got the whole thing down

nice story

hot
asm613 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Your first Billy/Teddy Fic- Well, you're already a pro. I hope there will be more to follow. There aren't nearly enough.

These kisses went from sweet and sassy; to hurried and frantic; to worried and hurting; right through to lust and love. And every single one was great.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
oh nice! my favorites are part I and V ;D
Joyful chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
*melts* This is frakking awesome.
PinkHairNightmare chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
wow...just wow...beautiful...you majorly captured them...wow...
Blue Stem Cell chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
more than enough lube is never enough ...that quote reminded me of the last kiss hehe...i loved it
Akaya's fiction chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I like the whole story, but the last panel...Well the last panel HOT! Really, really hot! More fics like these I demand ;D