Reviews for Decoding Enigma
Jambee chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This is good so far. I like the fact the Vader continues to try and reach Luke, why Luke pretends to ignore him. I think he'll eventually talk with him though.
bec chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Please don't leave this abandoned! This story has a great original idea and we would love to see this story unfold. Your Luke is very believable and in character, it would be interesting to see him and his powers develop as well as how he would play the part of using the Force like Vader. I like how you tie in the x -wing characters because they were Luke's comrades in the early days. I know it has been such a long time, but please pick this back up. We love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I really wish you could continue this. It's one of the most interesting mission ideas I've ever seen. It would be amazing to see the Imperial's and Vader's reaction to the fake Vader. It's also well written:( Such a shame when when the stories with the most potential are never finished.
Eva-Mur chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is excellent! I know it's been years but I hope you continue with it ;)

Eva-Mur
Arica's Lovechild chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I can't wait for more.
StarWarrior72 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This is great! Please keep writing!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Awesome begginning. More please?
SkyBlueSw chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I hope you get time to update this is was just starting to get good.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
its been quite a few years now, but im holding out hope that you're still updating this. please?
Anon chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
It has been a long while since I've come across an origional premise. I'm sorry to see that you haven't update in a while and have probably abandoned the story. I will be keeping tabs.
Axrel chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
The Flying Taco chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Awesome, please continue faster!
Vandenberg chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great job in writing this up so far, the story really is getting pretty interesting now... argh! What happens next? :[

I'll be looking forward to your next update. "

-Sked-San-san is still rambling.
zara2148 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Okay, now I really want to see what happens next. Someone impersonating Darth Vader sounds like an awesome idea, whether it be played for comedy or drama.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
UPDATE! This is awesome and I hope you continue this soon!