Reviews for The History of Tomorrow
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
I can't believe he cheated on her.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
You completely ruined this story by making Kella fuck that guy.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
This is disgusting. I felt like Kella cheated. What a slut.
cartec677 chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Fantastic job on this story! It still sucks that Kella still dies in chapter 13, 14, and 15 but that what old age does to you, even though in chapter 13 she was killed but you get my point. I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing an enjoyable story.
GoblynQueen chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
omg i'm totally crying... :'(

i had no idea it would end like that.
Ruinanor chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I love your story! I also like how you included different endings. Your story was definately unique and well-written. I truely enjoyed reading t.
Dra9onf7yz chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful story. Enough said. I especially love the triple endings.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
OK, the premise is pretty good, and some parts of the execution are very nice.

The 2 things you need to work on are

1) the sensory descriptions.

For one thing, Aja sees in an alien spectrum and probably smells and hears things in a totally different way from humans. So don't have Aja thinking of her "rose lips" and "peach skin" - I mean, fer chrissake, he sees in terms of heat. The predators can't see colors like us, they see heat gradients represented in colors. In the movies, when the preds take off their helmets, they see everything in shadings of red.

2) Aja's crushing on Kella is just too human sounding. There needs to be more of an awareness that his attraction to her is perverse and abnormal. For a very good example of the emotional aspect of interspecies romance, look up "Insubordinating" by Cherry13, a Mass Effect fanfic.

In chapter 3, you have Aja sounding totally like a smitten human teenager rather than a big, tough yautja that finds the contrasts of Kella to be interesting and intriguing despite his cultural background.
salarian scientist chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
awsome work a few spelling erros but still awsome!
Yautja's Pet chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
awwww so kawaii
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I read your story... it was wonderful, so much passion,between a human and a Yatuja!

Good job!
8yume chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
The story as a whole was great but i was not all too excited about the ending...oh well,i cant win them all. _
Ioik chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Ok I cried again, but with happy tears... kind of.

The happy ending was happy though it gave me the same feeling I got after watching Beauty and the Beast. A weird sense of not everything is the way it should have been. Belle wants to travel and live not get married but she GETS married in the end and doesn't have the life she dreamed of. Yes it wasn't the life she had nightmares about but it still wasn't the dream and that always makes me sad when I think of Beauty and the beast.

Not that I am saying Aja (By the way I find that name funny because I have a childhood friend called Aja that would love to know he's a Yautja) and Kella are Beast and Belle. Aja will nver turn into a sexy 'Ooman' when his true love kisses him.

Anywho, I enjoyed this story, it was delightfully long and thought out. Your characters developed and had amazingly different personalities. It had everything in fact a great novel should have.

Saying that though, your grammar and spelling and sentence structure were awful. Theres a mistake in everyone. lol It actually started becoming a cute little quirk in your writing rather than an annoyance.

I would have also liked to see more of other characters in this story. I know it was about Kella and Aja but you constructed the others so beautifully I wanted to really meet them. I especially would have liked to see Mercedes a bit more, maybe a weird moment between her and Bthm. Would have made my day if she turned up and frightened some Yautja away with her eagerness. lol

But, I really enjoyed this piece. I even read it over a few days instead of just reading the whole thing in one sitting, which is what I normally do with a story unless I really like it and want to savour it, and I really did want to savour this one. I'm even left with an unpleasant feeling that I've read it now and there is no more.

Fantastic job on this! It truely is the ebst I have read on and I hope to read another of your works at some point.

Oh and congratulations on getting engaged!
Ioik chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
Still crying. The second alternate ending was still sad but sad in a different way.

Really well written! I like the fact you've done this alternate endings but I wish they were both so sad. Ok lets read the last one and I really am begging you here to let it be HAPPY!
Ioik chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Oh I hope that was the really sad ending one because I'm still crying.

Geezus please let the good ending be a happy one! don't think I can take anymore of this rough ride you've created. Beautifully written though.