Reviews for Surfing the internet
fangirl94 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Lmao! Can you continue this? it's so hilarious!
Ninsg Veen chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
noname was not flaming he was giving feedabck.

and it is correctly put feedback.

I know that usually makes stories look shorter, but this is kinda actually short. nevertheless, if you really did space it might be easier to read. Don't forget that sometimes does not convert spaces, so make sure you space extra.

update?

soo good to see the word lemon again. Nowadays ppl don't learn anymore. I must be getting old..
Kyuun chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Hee...hee... I love it! It's always funny when anime Characters find a fanfiction site and read the dirty stuff!LOL!XD
Lolita chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Nooname, if you're not man enough to post a real name, then GTFO and grow some balls plz.

I think this story was good. xD

"I KNOW WHAT A LEMON IS!"
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
haha! it would be great if you continued this. :D

it's been up here a while, but i'm going to alert it anyway
bubblegum-buddy chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Nice! That was funny. "I KNOW WHAT A LEMON IS!"

Heh, you should give them some really weird stuff for 'em! Or a story written /entirely/ in chatspeak.
secret25 chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
that was so funny...but it looks like you won't be updating no more...anywayz that was soo funny and kinda real considering the whole fanfic thing hehehe
Chirinikia chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
AHH! Please update soon!
AnimeGirl chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
LOLZ this ones hilarious! i wanna know whats gonna happen next! . lol whats the lemon part! anyway YAY FOR SUKISYO!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
AHH! you can't end it there! this seems like it will be really good, so i eagerly await the next installment
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i love this type of story, there are a bunch in the FMA section, i think they're funny _
No name insert one here chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow... so amazing, huh? -_- LoL. Should make it longer in length and space out the dialogue because it seems too tightly packed together, and it makes it rather annoying to read. This would be funny if you created it into a decent story. )
Raoka formerly known as Mehh chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
XDXDXD This is awesome! Keep writing!
Ran chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
ah u never got the hole limmon thing either. so later on, can u make them figure it out for me? wel {Please write more}thank u.
GravitationInnocence chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
LMFAO! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THAT WAS HILRIOUS!